I give in Fire Payton (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The old Sean Payton doesn't punt on fourth and 1 with a great offense and a suspect defense.

The old Sean Payton orders his defense to blitz once a quarter. My God 3rd and 17 and we don't attack AGAIN.

The old Sean Payton didn't give a crap about balance. Running the ball got us one freaking td after the opening drive. We have Drew freaking Brees. Use him and let him try to win.

Why don't we score on the road? Because we play not to lose and do stupid things like run the ball. The next time I hear Payton say balance I may have a damn heart attack. Running is stupid when you have a truly elite qb. It's backward SEC thinking and none of their coaches will ever do crap in the nfl. Do you think Brady and Bellicheat give a rats arse about running the dang ball?

The old Sean Payton doesn't let Rob pathetic Ryan ruin every single defensive player on the team and still keep him too long.

We don't have one single playmaker on D outside of Breaux. KV never ever makes a game changing play or turnover. Please let him walk.

We should be in nonstop attack mode and run an onsides once in a while. Payton is turning into Parcells and I hate it.

The old Payton would of realized that our screen game blows now and not keep going to the well.

The old Payton would of cared. I am not so sure that he does now.

The old Payton had a never give up attitude and even if we don't win we would be proud of the team and die trying.

The old Payton doesn't keep Cadet or Murphy on the team. Murphy is a human turnover and yet no one ever gets cut for making stupid plays over and over.

The old Payton lets Drew run the no huddle all the time and plays uptempo football. Now we run the risk of delay of game penalties all damn game.

And again the old Payton lets Drew take over the damn game.

The old Payton was a witch now he is a wimp.

The old Sean Payton doesn't punt on fourth and 1 with a great offense and a suspect defense.

The old Sean Payton orders his defense to blitz once a quarter. My God 3rd and 17 and we don't attack AGAIN.

The old Sean Payton didn't give a crap about balance. Running the ball got us one freaking td after the opening drive. We have Drew freaking Brees. Use him and let him try to win.

Why don't we score on the road? Because we play not to lose and do stupid things like run the ball. The next time I hear Payton say balance I may have a damn heart attack. Running is stupid when you have a truly elite qb. It's backward SEC thinking and none of their coaches will ever do crap in the nfl. Do you think Brady and Bellicheat give a rats arse about running the dang ball?

The old Sean Payton doesn't let Rob pathetic Ryan ruin every single defensive player on the team and still keep him too long.

We don't have one single playmaker on D outside of Breaux. KV never ever makes a game changing play or turnover. Please let him walk.

We should be in nonstop attack mode and run an onsides once in a while. Payton is turning into Parcells and I hate it.

The old Payton would of realized that our screen game blows now and not keep going to the well.

The old Payton would of cared. I am not so sure that he does now.

The old Payton had a never give up attitude and even if we don't win we would be proud of the team and die trying.

The old Payton doesn't keep Cadet or Murphy on the team. Murphy is a human turnover and yet no one ever gets cut for making stupid plays over and over.

The old Payton lets Drew run the no huddle all the time and plays uptempo football. Now we run the risk of delay of game penalties all damn game.

And again the old Payton lets Drew take over the damn game.

The old Payton was a witch now he is a wimp.
You cover a lot of ground on all the dysfunctional aspects of his football program, but to play the Chiefs in KC with a defense this bad I liked his offensive game plan. It was working. Turnovers killed it. It was working...

The pick 6 Drew threw, which will be the difference in the game, is what you risk if you go slinging it 50 times. Needed to run clock and keep the d off the field.

But, the rest. Yeah. He should be fired for his defensive achievements alone and failure to address the front 7 coachibd and talent development outside of his crony tree.

I am not sure why this was moved. It is a whole lot of general thoughts. It shouldn't be on the gameday board.
Simply, we don't want threads posted on the Super Forum during games. It becomes way to cluttered and difficult to manage.

Jesus Christ they're 2-4 it's not the end of the world. Calm down people this makes us look like babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ they're 2-4 it's not the end of the world. Calm down people this makes us look like babies.

The reasons we are 2-4 are pretty much the same reasons we've been losers 3 of the last 4 seasons and on track for 4 of 5. So it's not whining, it's just....he's not getting it done as a head coach. His work as offensive coordinator is still good.

I dont' agree with all of OP's points, but my goodness this is three straight years of mediocrity and players calling out other players for lack of effort.

He needs to be on the hot seat. Meanwhile, of course, we just gave him a lengthy contract extension to make sure he doesn't go anywhere........

#genius

Im glad to see all the negative posters on one thread. Maybe you guys should stay here, tucked away on the gameday board. Ill try to remember to bring this thread back up at the end of the year and we will see how things look from our "terrible" head coach

Winners of 3 of the last 4 games. Gone from the worst to giving up about 14 points a game on defense. Sure. Fire payton

Winners of 3 of the last 4 games. Gone from the worst to giving up about 14 points a game on defense. Sure. Fire payton

Indeed, I don't think many people expected us to beat Seattle. Payton come in with a great game plan and while our defense petered out towards the end, this game was a good sign of things to come. I haven't seen Payton this animated at the end of a game in a while. Seems like he's having more fun now and who wouldn't with the young guys we have.

I'm hopeful. Just disappointing to see some long time posters quitting on the team when the chips were down. Even the KC game was really close except for a couple of key turnovers, we'd be riding a 4 game win streak.

I'm pulling for our team, through thick and thin. Who dat!

Indeed, I don't think many people expected us to beat Seattle. Payton come in with a great game plan and while our defense petered out towards the end, this game was a good sign of things to come. I haven't seen Payton this animated at the end of a game in a while. Seems like he's having more fun now and who wouldn't with the young guys we have.

I'm hopeful. Just disappointing to see some long time posters quitting on the team when the chips were down. Even the KC game was really close except for a couple of key turnovers, we'd be riding a 4 game win streak.

I'm pulling for our team, through thick and thin. Who dat!
Amen and amen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom