I got a feeling about this year (2 Viewers)

Last year I thought Arizona was overrated, and I certainly had us overrated as well. That game was winnable though. This season, I feel like this Raiders game is certainly winnable and I think this team is going to surprise people. We might not make a deep playoff run, but I can see them going 10-6

Ellerbe is injured.

So what youre saying is, the season is going as planned.

Im planning to have a lot of depressing work weeks this year, and if its different its just an added bonus. But then again I still have to work. So theres that.

If we can stay healthy, come together as a team and have some players progress well, I think we'll be ok.

The NFL is just so difficult to predict. A handful of plays are the difference between 9-7 & 7-9. I would be more excited if some key players were 100%, but I'm fired up for the season!

We need our Offense humming again on all cylinders. I feel A LOT better after signing Jahri Evans. Sunday will be a fistfight and we need to start off with a win!

If we can stay healthy, come together as a team and have some players progress well, I think we'll be ok.

The NFL is just so difficult to predict. A handful of plays are the difference between 9-7 & 7-9. I would be more excited if some key players were 100%, but I'm fired up for the season!

We need our Offense humming again on all cylinders. I feel A LOT better after signing Jahri Evans. Sunday will be a fistfight and we need to start off with a win!

Bolded :) It also makes the difference between records far better vs. far worse than that comparison, too.

I'm on the side that thinks the Saints are in for a long season, but I'll let myself believe for a few days.

I'm quite similar to you brother. The difference is I'm fighting any belief I have--I want to believe but I can't until I see improvement. I won't allow myself to forget how crappy the offense has looked this preseason--and I think that crappiness will certainly carryover into the regular season. The question is how long? A week or two? A month? Possibly longer? I don't think 10 days is enough time to mask our deficiencies on offense. The injury bug doesn't help either--we need guys like Ellerbe, Michael Thomas and Terron Armstead to be healthy.

I quit having feelings before game 5 a couple years ago. Got tired of getting way up then falling from up there. Now I'm just cautiously optimistic every year. :D

I look at it like a fart the day after drinking cheap beer all night and 3am taco bell. You hope that it's as great a fart as it feels like it's going to be but there's a chance it's not even a fart at all. :hihi:

I actually laughed at this...:hihi:

It's a brand new year!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fxn2A1oYqvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's called gas. It will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a feeling about the '09 team before the pre season started that year but after watching this team this pre season they are going to have to prove that they are a decent team because I saw very very small glimpses of anything to be optimistic about.

Yes I believe that they stunk up the pre season pretty badly and there is still a ton of work to be done. Because of what we've seen for 3 out of the last 4 seasons I won't be a believer again until there is something to actually believe in............:idunno:

I feel like people are in denial. This defense is unproven and Drew will only be as good as his line lets him.

It seems like up here in Canada our first game is always on some channel or another. This year none of our networks look to be carrying it.

Call me fairweather, but it means I have to decide if I want to pay for the NFL Sunday Ticket without judging our boys in live action first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom