I got Dumped before Valentine's Day!!!! (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My girlfriend called me 2 days ago and told me that she had been up the previous night crying all night because her ex-boyfriend called her and told her..........."I LOVE YOU" so I started to plead my case on the phone and I got off the phone feeling pretty confident about everything. So I get a voice mail yesterday saying that she needed to talk to me, so I went on food run to Wendy's (grave yard shift) and I called her to see whats going on. She told me that she was breaking up with me to be with him, so I was like "Are you 100% sure about your decision, As long as your happy I'm happy, and Can we still be friends? She was like "Nah, he wouldn't like that, he hates you" (remind you I never met the kid), So I was like fine and that was it, but I kinda expected it so I didn't feel that bad to tell ya the truth. But today I feel like crap, everytime my phone rings I hope it is her, I close my eyes I see her, I daydream at work about her, and I just feel weak and depressed I want her back so bad and I don't know what i can do to get her back, I miss her Italian New Jersey accent, her D cup : ), but most important we were happy together, she even admitted it, and her ex is just jealous that she was happy, got tried of sleeping with his ex and decided hey i want her back. But I do have a date sat with this blond chick from work like me got dumped this week by her boyfriend so we'll see about that. Anybody been through something like this, any suggestions on what i do next? (Please keep the playstation jokes to a min)

Heartbroken Saints Master has spoken........................................

49105main_popcorn.jpg

Srsly. You dodged a bullet, if she was that easy to turn over. Let her go.

Lotsa D cups out there, and if all else fails, they CAN be bought.

/problyondeafears/

If your pimp hand is really good then play it, brotha :frank:

I would have a lot less trouble getting over a girl under these circumstances than I would otherwise. Just something about her turning completely around to go back to her old guy would tell me everything I needed to know about the girl and the relationship. Delete her number, remove her from any buddy list or friend list online, and just find ways and people to occupy your time and needs.

At any rate, you'll be fine. I'd suggest going out on Valentine's day. There are lots of single girls who will be out that night and especially eager to meet you.

Ooooohhh bummer. That really sucks. Okay, so you've heard from the "you don't need her" crowd, and I would probably agree - but that's clearly not what you want to hear so....... My advice is to stay as busy as possible, like wbbigtymer said. Put yourself in as many activities as you can, hopefully ones that:

a. require you to focus on the activity at hand, like a sport of some kind;
b. is away from the phone); and
c. will wear you out so you can sleep.

Calling her is probably not a good idea. She's got something for this other guy that she's not ready to shake. It has nothing to do with you. I repeat - It's not about you....... and there's nothing you can do about it. She's got enough stress feeling foolish about taking the ex back, so don't call her. You could easily and unintentionally make her feel crowded. That could ruin any possibility of her coming back around after she remembers all the reasons she broke up with the other guy the first time (or he remembers all the reason he broke up with her) and does it again.

It sounds like you're on the right track. Hell, she broke up with you yesterday, and you already have a date for Saturday. Way to go. Lay up with the pretty blond and lick each others wounds like a couple of dogs. :9:

Pawn the ring, take the flowers to a cemetary, eat the chocolates and enjoy the Blond and consider yourslef lucky. Remember: Everybody loves crazy until crazy loves 'em back.

Ehhh, you seem like an ok guy. I'll go ahead and tell her its ok if she wants to remain friends with you....

My breakup (first relationship was at the age of 30) was motivation to lose 90 pounds, so I would say all that you're feeling has to be released in some constructive (legal) way. For me it was exercise and eating right. You wont forget about her by waiting by the phone, get out and date as many people as you can, join every dating site on the net, that will slowly allow you to begin to move on. Within 6 months guaranteed you will be kicking yourself about why you ever wanted her back at all.

If you are set on getting her back then, well she already has a track record of breaking up with BF's to return to old BF's, so having some kind of friendship with her might work. I dont think its that the guy hates you, its him worried that she might return to you. Whatever you do, use this time to enjoy yourself. You were off the market for a while, so in the meantime make up for lost time and in doing so, work on showing her you dont need her. It can only help your chances, and in doing so, you might find someone that wont play games.

I'd also advise you to not get involved with someone still in love with their ex.:9:

Last edited:
Great job dodging V-Day. Wait until after her birthday then get back together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom