I got Dumped before Valentine's Day!!!! (1 Viewer)

Stop reading this thread and call her best friend and/or sister right now. Unless they are a >6 on the hotness scale. In that case go to a bar for a few hours, then repeat my first steps.

32 posts and nobody has suggested nailing her best friend or sister or both? I'm disappointed.

That is what I get for reading an entire thread before posting.

Delete her number, remove her from any buddy list or friend list online, and just find ways and people to occupy your time and needs.

I wouldn't go that far. If things break down with her ex, you want to have the option of stringing her a long for a while using the friends with benefits routine. If she starts to get serious again, you can just tell her the girl you met after she dumped you wants you back.

I wouldn't go that far. If things break down with her ex, you want to have the option of stringing her a long for a while using the friends with benefits routine. If she starts to get serious again, you can just tell her the girl you met after she dumped you wants you back.

And then she'll pull the "I'm pregnant" routine.

Women's tears are poison. It's best to stay away.

Find a bunch of women who understand that all that is desired is a good time until you're ready to get serious again.

Move on man, apparently she already has. Time heals all wounds, and a trip to a strip club could be therapeutic as well. You are young, and there are plenty of other prospects out there. In time, the hurt fades. Don't burn yourself up worrying about it. I know you are a coastie now, so heed your motto "Semper Paratus".

Sucks bro, time heals all wounds though. No better way to get over a chick than another chick.

Get a set of double Ds and you will forget all about those Ds

Get on a plane and head to Bangkok.....you will forget all about her in under five minutes......trust me....you don't even want to know what d-cups look like after children and twenty more years...it brings tears to my eyes just to think about it.....

ahahahahah sykobob671 aint lying... im in bangkok as we speak! common down i'll show u the good spots !

That's why there is beer. Look on the bright side now you won't have to buy the jacked-up priced flowers for V-Day.

For Valentine's get your other single buddies, go to a strip bar, get drunk, and pay all the money on lap dances that you would have on flowers, dinner, and everything else on her. Hell, go buy a new video game or some new Saints stuff....treat yourself.

If she was that easy to drop you and run...let her go; better now then on V-Day itself.....I had that one happen to me once. I know it sucks and have been there many times but you'll find someone better soon enough.

Cheer up bro!!!

And then she'll pull the "I'm pregnant" routine.

Women's tears are poison. It's best to stay away.

Find a bunch of women who understand that all that is desired is a good time until you're ready to get serious again.

the I'm pregnant routine still happens in you latter scenario. Therefore, protection which would be needed in the second case would be advisable in the first.

you see don't use someone for any sexual or physical gain. imagine how low you are and how that person will feel used. what i would do is pick up a girl and say i want to have loveless sex. if they agree then you hit the jackpot.

rule 1 there are over a 100 million women and you are worried about one of them. you deserve better. why would a woman leave it is obvious she isnt the one for you. i had a woman do the same thing to me left me for this guy thenshe got married. she divorced within 2 years lol.

advice i got at that time was maybe you are not the problem maybe you didnt do anything wrong maybe she did. dude take this as a blessing imagine a kid involved. let her go life her live with that moron. first off why does she answer her ex phone call? that dude is a loser. man you are better off. i dont care how hot she is there are others.

next time you are afraid to ask a chick out remember "somewhere somebody is tired of her BS it is how much bs you can take"

Last edited:
Join the Marines this time.
Woah the pony Tonto. Let him hold off for a real emergency before going that far. But I agree it sounds like a time to change branches. The Navy should be an easy transistion.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

dammit, someone beat me to join the marines...
suck it up jr. its just some tramp and there will be more, many, many more...

be grateful...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom