I got Dumped before Valentine's Day!!!! (1 Viewer)

some good, some great, some awfull, some ROFL responses.. you can probably easily decide, which are which.

Think of it as an open door, you're obviosly not hideous, you've already gotten another date for the weekend.

as mentioned before, age and gravity aren't kind to those d's. Becides, if that's your deciding factor, they can be bought.

of note. Bangkok sure gets its name taken literally. and probably laterally.

do look at it as an oportunity, and a blessing that you she showed a side of her now, not later.

Some pretty good advice over five pages, but if you are still unsure what to do in future situations like this, go back to page one and re-read Sabine's response. :9:

You never want to double bag it. Double bagging it is worse than not bagging it at all. The back and forth motion creates friction from the rubber on rubber and causes holes. One bag is rubber on skin, thus no friction building up and causing holes. Remember, ONE bag it, never two.

I was wondering about that... I can't say I've ever done it; can't imagine that it would be very comfortable or effective, and would almost seem like "What's the point??"

First off let me say that, the blond chick was finer than I expected out of uniform from work, nice butt, cute b's, but unfortunately she is more damaged goods than I am. She is really hurting from her past relationship and plus me and my girl issues is to much baggage for both of us. But me and her are going to be friends and hangout. So I will be talking to all her friends that I meet at house parties that she goes to alot. But I am still sad about my previous breakup and I don't think I can't listen to Evanescence "Lithuim" anymore its gets me even more depressed. My roommate who is Italian and has a back side like the picture on the buns of steel box is single and she is throwing a party sat at our house so that will be fun and her friends from work are hot, because she works at a bar. Oh but my roommate only dates puerto rican guys, and I'm black so I'm trying to teach myself spainsh so maybe she won't know the difference, lol! Thanks for all the comments guys.

Saints Master has spoken.................................................

Well.. Kenny.. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone... I am going through this exact same thing myself at this time...

It is hard to take my own advice... and I just can;t explain how I feel.. like crud..

But I will say this.. My head and my heart is pretty screwed up...

Joe

Last edited:
joe... you do realized that you fell into the "niceguy" trap....
been there, and usually can't help myself but be the niceguy, therefore usually the one they call for help, but not help in the way want them to call for..

Joe, don't sell that "just friends" business short. I have a few great friendships that have outlasted my marriage by many years, and they have been more enjoyable/rewarding/fun as well. If I'm able to grow old with those friends I'll consider myself fortunate.

I'm sorry you're going through that. I just wanted to point out that it could work out best for you this way. While I never seriously considered a romantic/sexual relationship with any of my closest friends (in contrast to you and your lady friend), I have thought MANY TIMES over the years in regards to each one of them "Damn, I'm glad I never slept with him/her," especially when their neurotic, overly dramatic, obsessive, possessive, controlling .......sides take over. Whew. Everybody's got some unpleasant quality, and romantic relationships have a way of highlighting them. It's just so much easier to take, knowing that I don't have to live with it day in and day out.

Try to look on the bright side.......... :)

Joe, don't sell that "just friends" business short. It's just so much easier to take, knowing that I don't have to live with it day in and day out.

Try to look on the bright side.......... :)

Thank you all for your replies..

You would not think that a man that deals with strippers would have troubles with women... But I tell em what to do, and then they don;t know where I live... Home is home and very few women are invited here...

IMHO - Most women are takers. And the one that drops a Gold plate on a Black bar wins... For she see's the soul... or someone can cook...

Sexualy: Some people take and not give, only trying to offer devotion, compasion and contentfulness in return...But it always falls a far second place everytime...

Sometimes you get so complacent in life, that the next time my girl or mom calls and wants to do dinner, I think that I will say "YES"....

When you reserve yourself to fact of being single. What options are there for anyone? Reading SR.com

Any relationship is only worth the effort given it... At my age, you would think that I would learn...And I will try to do something different next time....

Joe

Last edited:
joe... you do realized that you fell into the "niceguy" trap....
been there, and usually can't help myself but be the niceguy, therefore usually the one they call for help, but not help in the way want them to call for..

Nice guys finish last. Trust me on this one.

First off let me say that, the blond chick was finer than I expected out of uniform from work, nice butt, cute b's, but unfortunately she is more damaged goods than I am. She is really hurting from her past relationship and plus me and my girl issues is to much baggage for both of us. But me and her are going to be friends and hangout. So I will be talking to all her friends that I meet at house parties that she goes to alot. But I am still sad about my previous breakup and I don't think I can't listen to Evanescence "Lithuim" anymore its gets me even more depressed. My roommate who is Italian and has a back side like the picture on the buns of steel box is single and she is throwing a party sat at our house so that will be fun and her friends from work are hot, because she works at a bar. Oh but my roommate only dates puerto rican guys, and I'm black so I'm trying to teach myself spainsh so maybe she won't know the difference, lol! Thanks for all the comments guys.

Saints Master has spoken.................................................

Tap the blond and the roomie, at the same time

OSlawrencecr.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom