N/S I got my new leg today (1 Viewer)

That is awesome! That's a man who loves his Saints! Bet you would love to use it on :littleclown:. "I'm gonna need that back when you get it removed Roger!" :funny1:

Sorry that you needed it, but amazing what they can do these days!

Last edited:
Hi Tony! Very happy for you! ?

My uncle lost his leg above the knee in Vietnam. His prosthetic leg always rubbed and bandaged constantly but that was the 70s. He’s passed now but I’m sure the prosthetics are a 1000 times better than what he dealt with.
But that’s one sweet prosthetic leg brother. I couldn’t wait until summer to show that bad boy off.

That is awesome! That's a man who loves his Saints! Bet you would love to use it on :littleclown:. "I'm gonna need that back when you get it removed Roger!" :funny1:

Sorry that you needed it, but amazing what they can do these days!
I don’t want to get that close to Rodger. I’m sure I would get sued after I beat the crap out him.
You are right about the amazing things that can be done with prosthetics. All I had to do was bring in a tee shirt that had the design on it and that’s how it turned out.

My uncle lost his leg above the knee in Vietnam. His prosthetic leg always rubbed and bandaged constantly but that was the 70s. He’s passed now but I’m sure the prosthetics are a 1000 times better than what he dealt with.
But that’s one sweet prosthetic leg brother. I couldn’t wait until summer to show that bad boy off.
Hey I was wearing shorts today just to show it off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom