I got my season tickets today, and im angry (1 Viewer)

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I get home from work today to see i got my package. I open it up and all there is, is an envelope with ticketmaster type tickets in it. Like a friggin deck of cards. I cant tell you how pi**ed i am right now. WHY?????? Ive been hearing about the new big tickets and couldnt wait to see them.. Ive been a holder for the last 5 years. Unacceptable. Do i have a legit complaint here?? Should i call the office and complain??

I would call and demand that i get the new big tickets.

I get home from work today to see i got my package. I open it up and all there is, is an envelope with ticketmaster type tickets in it. Like a friggin deck of cards. I cant tell you how pi**ed i am right now. WHY?????? Ive been hearing about the new big tickets and couldnt wait to see them.. Ive been a holder for the last 5 years. Unacceptable. Do i have a legit complaint here?? Should i call the office and complain??

A friend of mine got stuck with the same deal, they told him something about a supply shortage and he could get the normal ticketmaster tickets instead. Of course he said he would take em, but he was very upset.

Supply shortage?? BS..They were paid for. The whole dome is sold out with season tickets.

I can understand how that might upset you, and I am certainly glad I got the "player picture" tickets.....but the important thing is that you have gotten your tickets and you are "in that number"!

If there was a shortage then there may not be much you can do, but by all means if it'll make you feel better call and complain. It couldn't hurt!

LOL.....I got the samething today. I think it is because we purchased them single tickets too late. They came straight from the Saints office. I'm not mad at all, I got 10 tickets, that's all I need. I did get the big tickets for the seat that I had for the past 7 years though

Last edited:
I am confused....we're complaining because the tickets are normal looking tix instead of some new fandangled "bigger" sized tix? Anybody have a pic of what the tix look like?

People that don't have access to tix will not feel your pain.

"I got my season tickets today, and angry"

Isn't that an oxymoron?

If I was some kind of collector I might be upset but really I don't care how they come, just as long as I get in the Dome every Sunday....:9: :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom