I got the offseason figured out (1 Viewer)

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
OK assuming the Deangelo Hall deal gets done. Lets just call up Mister Al Davis and demand that he trades us Namdi Ashomunga for the 10th pick in the draft

Draft
Round 2 DT Trevor Law
Round 3 RB Matt Forte
Round 5 LB Ezra Butler
Round 6 WR/H-back Mario Urrutia
Round 7 OL best available

Starting Defense would be

DE Bobby McCray
DT Charles Grant
DT Hollis Thomas
DE Will Smith
LB Scott Fujita
LB Johnathan Vilma
LB Dan Morgan
CB Nnamdi Ashumunga
S Mike Mckensie
S Roman Harper
CB Randle Gay

I like that back seven. I think someone said Grant cant handle the Dt position. I think Forte wont fall to the 3rd. I wish this could happen though.

Bobby Mccray wont be starting. Grant is not a DT...and Mike Mckenzie does not play safety. Nice fantasy lineup though.

I do not think that will happen

Bobby Mccray wont be starting. Grant is not a DT...and Mike Mckenzie does not play safety. Nice fantasy lineup though.

I agree with you, i cant see all these player position changes happening. i think they got McCray as 3rd fresh DE when ever one of the starters get tired. as for M. Mckenzie he will be back 100% around mid to end of next season. we need another starting CB, DT and maybe also we need to upgrade on FS position. These needs states only the needs on defense, because we have more needs or let say upgrades on offense such OT, OG, TE, WR, HB.

Mcrary will Start when they move Charles Grant to DT and Mike Mckenzie will be moved to safety since his knee injury will have slowed him... I know that stuff I just think those changes are possible and make sense to me. They probably wont happen but if they do I will be the first to say I told you so. LOL

The Raides are not trading Nnamdi Asomugha, They are trying to get D Hall, because in Rex Ryan's defense he leaves the corners on an island. Now they arent happy with Fabian Washington so he might be a possibility, but they want D Hall and Nnamdi to shut down receivers so they can implement more blitzes and keep people in the box, because they have one fo the worst run defenses in the league, which is why they gave Tommy Kelley so much money. They want him to play D - End and compliment Burgess, like Grant does for Smith. So i repeat this will never happen, they will never trade Asomugha, trust me. Al Davis may be old and foolish with his money, but he wants to win and he is putting together a team out there, so he wont jeopordize it by downgrading at corner and trading Nnamdi, so get over this pipe dream it wont happen

Now were trading the #10 pick for Namdi?

Yep its a done deal!!! been all over ESPN for Days what rock have you been under?? Come on dude its all speculation and conversation. No we aren't I thought it might be possible with the Hall Deal pending and the Raiders in Salary cap hell. It was said with my tounge in my cheek!! Thats the problem with forum sarcasm is mistaken sometimes for seriousness.

The Raides are not trading Nnamdi Asomugha, They are trying to get D Hall, because in Rex Ryan's defense he leaves the corners on an island. Now they arent happy with Fabian Washington so he might be a possibility, but they want D Hall and Nnamdi to shut down receivers so they can implement more blitzes and keep people in the box, because they have one fo the worst run defenses in the league, which is why they gave Tommy Kelley so much money. They want him to play D - End and compliment Burgess, like Grant does for Smith. So i repeat this will never happen, they will never trade Asomugha, trust me. Al Davis may be old and foolish with his money, but he wants to win and he is putting together a team out there, so he wont jeopordize it by downgrading at corner and trading Nnamdi, so get over this pipe dream it wont happen

Fabian Washington is an upgrade over Jason David for sure, but hell so am I and I time my 40 on a calendar! Jason David is a waste of a roster spot IMHO. Maybe we should call Al and see what he wants for Fabian Washington. But I doubt if the Hall trade falls through the Saints will be able to get that deal done either.

OK assuming the Deangelo Hall deal gets done. Lets just call up Mister Al Davis and demand that he trades us Namdi Ashomunga for the 10th pick in the draft

Draft
Round 2 DT Trevor Law
Round 3 RB Matt Forte
Round 5 LB Ezra Butler
Round 6 WR/H-back Mario Urrutia
Round 7 OL best available

Starting Defense would be

DE Bobby McCray
DT Charles Grant
DT Hollis Thomas
DE Will Smith
LB Scott Fujita
LB Johnathan Vilma
LB Dan Morgan
CB Nnamdi Ashumunga
S Mike Mckensie
S Roman Harper
CB Randle Gay

must've missed that signing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom