I gotta relocate this damn frog (1 Viewer)

oh, so you discriminate against those of french born?

i am 30(ish)% french. you hate me too? or is it only those of french born, not descent?

We all know you’re Aussie, mate.

You’re not fooling anyone with this new frenchy act.

Outside the window. He's a loud summa beech. Every night for about a week.

I presume it's better to attempt this at night, yes?

Ya' never know. He/she might have a gang of frog friends hiding out, waiting to ambush you in the dark of night if you try to mess with him/her.

If I were you, I'd just buy a pet swan to take care of it.

If I were you, I'd just buy a pet swan to take care of it.

I don’t “do” birds, sorry.

I thought I had made myself clear on that point.

Just salt the earth... We had a waterfall installed in our back yard a few years ago and some frogs have taken up residence. They are loud but not close enough to the house to create a disturbance.

Early on the waterfall was having an algae bloom once that we couldn’t get under control so I called the guy who installed it for ideas on how to correct it. Since it is pond less and no fish/plants are in it he suggested dumping a bag of water softener salt in it. I did so and about a week later while mowing smelled something awful in the area. Couldn’t see anything, so I kept going. Next day my wife called to tell me she’d discovered a dead frog in the waterfall and when she tried to get rid of it, it fell apart. It fell to me to try to get it out, and it was a blob connected to a leg bone. The salt had killed and pretty much dissolved it.

So, this is the Breaking Bad, body dissolving option that leaves no evidence behind.

But, as a Rayne, LA, aka Frog Capital of the World, native I advocate for no harm to frogs unless you’re going to eat them...

We have one right outside the window that's super loud, but he's tiny. Almost impossible to find.

As long as we keep it in the permissible range of 1-3 adult responses per page then everything is fine
Beyond that any thread might as well be a thread about refinancing mortgages or car engines

Way to raise the adult response quota on this page. @superchuck500 just eat the damn bastage. Show your dominance.

We all know you’re Aussie, mate.

You’re not fooling anyone with this new frenchy act.

The real question is why a person who has an established identity of being Aussie want to even admit to having french in him

The real question is why a person who has an established identity of being Aussie want to even admit to having french in him

Did you remember that it’s zeetes we’re talking about here?

So update on the frog - right now I have the garter snake option at the top of the board. Exploring acquisition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom