I Guarantee! (The Sports Writer Game) (1 Viewer)

I guarantee that it was indeed Vick ulter-ego Mr. Mexico that showed up to through 7 td's in 2 games but then went back into hiding!

I guarantee the world will end just seconds into celebrating the Saints super bowl victory in feb. 2007.

I guarantee the world will end just seconds into celebrating the Saints super bowl victory in feb. 2007.
Big seconds on that one!!!
My Cards won the WS, politics are interesting again, got a great job, and our boyz are 6-2 I just know a huge asteroid is heading this way.
Headlines:SAINTS MAKE SB!!!!!Asteroid to strike at kickoff.

I guarantee that more toilets will flush during half time of the Super Bowl than any other 20 minutes in history.

I guarantee that it was indeed Vick ulter-ego Mr. Mexico that showed up to through 7 td's in 2 games but then went back into hiding!

I firmly believe that when Vick has a herpes flare up, and assumes the alter ego of Ron Mexico, he produces his best numbers. It is the only thing I can think of that would explain his erratic consistency.

Kind of a Samson and Delilah thing, only, instead of getting a haircut to lose power, he gets a cold sore to gain power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom