I Guess Cincinnati will make us wear white this weekend? (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Joined
Sep 9, 2001
Messages
6,996
Reaction score
10,245
Offline
Anyone know yet what color jersey we will be wearing?

If I was Cincy, I would force us to wear white, there hope is that white jerseys will be harder for Brees to see his receivers in the snow! :ezbill:
 

Paul

Professional
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
17,723
Reaction score
14,817
Age
45
Offline
Anyone know yet what color jersey we will be wearing?

If I was Cincy, I would force us to wear white, there hope is that white jerseys will be harder for Brees to see his receivers in the snow! :ezbill:

But that would also make it harder for the Bengals to see our RBs leaving them in the dust as well. :hihi:
 

SaintShane

All-Pro
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
2,457
Location
the swamp
Offline
Yeah but if I remember reading correctly a while back, it was posted somewhere that Brees said he prefers to wear white as he can see his receivers better.
 

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
12,777
Reaction score
15,759
Age
34
Location
Los Santos, CA
Offline
Yeah but if I remember reading correctly a while back, it was posted somewhere that Brees said he prefers to wear white as he can see his receivers better.
In the dome, where it is darker
 
OP
mc4saints

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Joined
Sep 9, 2001
Messages
6,996
Reaction score
10,245
Offline
Great Comebacks! Now are we in white? Doesn't cincy always wear Orange or Black at home?
 

Sean

All-Pro
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,223
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Offline
I would have to guess white jerseys obviously and black pants because its gonna be cold and I would assume the black pants would keep the players legs warmer than the gold pants, but at the same time we wore gold at Washington last year so idk :idunno:
 

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
4,822
Reaction score
1,524
Age
47
Location
Biloxi
Offline
Considering the offense practices in white jerseys everyday, I don't see it being an issue with him having problems finding his receivers.
 

Goats

Super Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
5,192
Reaction score
699
Location
Under Water
Offline
Dont see the big deal since its only a 30% chance of snow on Sunday. 70% saturday but that field will be cleared by game time.
 

dat dam dog

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
570
Location
Pompano Beach, Florida
Offline
I'm sure we'll wear white.

Forecast I read earlier said low Sunday would be 20, high 37.

Snow the day before, no blizzard, and 'flurries' Sunday.

Wind won't be bad. But cold.

We'll be in white so they can freeze us southern boys into a loss. Their option, they wear dark.


ddd
 

chickcha

Fribbler
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
5,687
Offline
According to the Bengals website, they are wearing black jerseys. So obviously, we are going to wear white.

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html


New Orleans Saints @ Cincinnati Bengals


jersey10_saints.jpg



saints_helmet_right_mask_schedule.jpg
@
bengals_helmet_left_mask_schedule.jpg

December 5, 2010
Paul Brown Stadium
1 p.m., FOX HD
Jersey Color: Black
 

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
11,197
Location
Follow the yellow brick road
Offline
Dont see the big deal since its only a 30% chance of snow on Sunday. 70% saturday but that field will be cleared by game time.

30%?? Wow, in weatherman terms that's almost a certainty that there will be snow. Good thing the Bengals suck. I think it would be nice to get a warm up snow game under our belts just in case we have to go on the road in the playoffs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

 

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

 

Headlines

Top Bottom