I Guess Cincinnati will make us wear white this weekend? (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know yet what color jersey we will be wearing?

If I was Cincy, I would force us to wear white, there hope is that white jerseys will be harder for Brees to see his receivers in the snow! :ezbill:

Anyone know yet what color jersey we will be wearing?

If I was Cincy, I would force us to wear white, there hope is that white jerseys will be harder for Brees to see his receivers in the snow! :ezbill:

But that would also make it harder for the Bengals to see our RBs leaving them in the dust as well. :hihi:

Yeah but if I remember reading correctly a while back, it was posted somewhere that Brees said he prefers to wear white as he can see his receivers better.

Yeah but if I remember reading correctly a while back, it was posted somewhere that Brees said he prefers to wear white as he can see his receivers better.
In the dome, where it is darker

Great Comebacks! Now are we in white? Doesn't cincy always wear Orange or Black at home?

I would have to guess white jerseys obviously and black pants because its gonna be cold and I would assume the black pants would keep the players legs warmer than the gold pants, but at the same time we wore gold at Washington last year so idk :idunno:

Considering the offense practices in white jerseys everyday, I don't see it being an issue with him having problems finding his receivers.

Dont see the big deal since its only a 30% chance of snow on Sunday. 70% saturday but that field will be cleared by game time.

I'm sure we'll wear white.

Forecast I read earlier said low Sunday would be 20, high 37.

Snow the day before, no blizzard, and 'flurries' Sunday.

Wind won't be bad. But cold.

We'll be in white so they can freeze us southern boys into a loss. Their option, they wear dark.

ddd

According to the Bengals website, they are wearing black jerseys. So obviously, we are going to wear white.

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

New Orleans Saints @ Cincinnati Bengals

jersey10_saints.jpg

saints_helmet_right_mask_schedule.jpg
@
bengals_helmet_left_mask_schedule.jpg

December 5, 2010
Paul Brown Stadium
1 p.m., FOX HD
Jersey Color: Black

Dont see the big deal since its only a 30% chance of snow on Sunday. 70% saturday but that field will be cleared by game time.

30%?? Wow, in weatherman terms that's almost a certainty that there will be snow. Good thing the Bengals suck. I think it would be nice to get a warm up snow game under our belts just in case we have to go on the road in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom