I guess Cooks can't do his "bow and arrow" move any more... (2 Viewers)

Cooks has already done it several times this year with no penalty or issue. Nothing to see here, folks.

If it's true, then add it to the long list of stupid rules the NFL has. The rules makers are ruining the game. It's no wonder they're losing fans. Meh.

It's far too suggestive of the idea that the player will go get a bow and arrow and use it for murder - it had to be stopped. (No, it's completely ridiculous).

Meanwhile the Bucs can shoot cannons on the off-chance that they happen to score a touchdown. What message does that send to kids? That using vessels of war to blow stuff up isn't serious? Or the Chargers with their relentless threats of electrocuting people?

The hypocrisy never ends.

And New England fires muskets.

we need to just make robots to play this game without emotions. or fire Goodell

Cooks has already done it several times this year with no penalty or issue. Nothing to see here, folks.

Yeah. Cooks is usually in the end zone following a TD when he does it. I could be mistaken...maybe he's done it following a first down, but I can't recall.

Norman did it in the field of play following picks.

Maybe the refs see that as the difference.

Yeah. Cooks is usually in the end zone following a TD when he does it. I could be mistaken...maybe he's done it following a first down, but I can't recall.

He also tends to do it after a big play or big first down.

It's far too suggestive of the idea that the player will go get a bow and arrow and use it for murder - it had to be stopped. (No, it's completely ridiculous).

Meanwhile the Bucs can shoot cannons on the off-chance that they happen to score a touchdown. What message does that send to kids? That using vessels of war to blow stuff up isn't serious? Or the Chargers with their relentless threats of electrocuting people?

And New England fires muskets.

According to this forensic paper, homicide by bow is extremely rare - perhaps one known case in modern times. Bears, on the other hand, kill an average of more than two people per year.

Yet simulating shooting a bow is prohibited and "the Bears" play every week.

Https://www.researchgate.net/profil...cf2cf51647c22cf.pdf?origin=publication_detail

Ask A Bear: How Many Bear Attacks, Really? - Backpacker

Good points. Not many people know that real Saints have kill people too. And recently some hispanics w the last name Santos have probably murdered people recently.

You mentioned Bears, but lets also not ignore the amount of deaths in recent years caused by Texans (Pew Pew. Bang Bang), Jaguars (RAWR!), Colts & Broncos (RIP to the real Superman and also Redskins, Chiefs, and Cowboys who were drunk and/or clumsy and fell off), Raiders & Vikings & Buccaneers (murdering, raping, and pillaging), Patriots & Jets (FREEDOM - USA, USA, USA), Panthers (RAWR! again), Bills (killed Cowboys, Chiefs, or Redskins), Cowboys (in old times by killing Bills, Chiefs, and Redskins), Redskins & Chiefs (w thier tomahawk chops on Cowboys and Bills), Giants (Remember Goliath...? HELLO NFL!?!), 49ers (they killed each other and their fans have taken up the tourch) Chargers (RIP Paul Walker), Bengals (RAWR! again again), Steelers & Packers (RIP child laborers), Titans (they did some freaky things in Greek mythology), Rams (someone probably got killed by a Ram before. RIP), Browns (diarrhea can dehydrate and kill), Lions (RAWR x3), Dolphins (dont even get me started. we all saw that Chappelle Show w the racist Dolphin), Cardinals & Seahawks & Eagles & Ravens (scratches can get infected and sting), and then Falcons (wait, sorry, they never kill anyone).

This is a league where 31 of 32 teams are named after murderers!!!!! Thank God Ray Lewis retired and never played for the Falcons.

My goodness, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing Brandin Cooks can't do a bow-and-arrow TD celebration.

Let me know where to protest. Justice must prevail.

I think this is the case. And it's all he does and doesn't do it in the direction of the opposing team's players. Norman did it after doing a dance, celebrating with his teammates and then did it (I believe) from his sideline in the direction of the opposing sideline.

He also tends to do it after a big play or big first down.

I wonder how it'll be seen now that they flagged Norman for it. He did it as his third celebration and I believe towards the opposing bench.

Cooks does it by himself, with no dancing and celebrating, almost like he's signaling a first down. I think the player's history and reputation comes into play when they make these kinds of calls.

Cooks' bow and arrow celebration is my favorite ever. Second place was Lance's "First down!" signal.

The NFL just needs to get that stick out of their butts.

For what its worth, it was Jeff Triplette who called it

I can't believe they flagged it on the sideline. Was he like right off the field?

If he ran to the 50 to do it, I could see it being a flag.

Well, you KNOW you can't have a Redskin simulating shooting a Bow and Arrow...

[Sarcasm: OFF]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom