I guess Newton can keep his broom (1 Viewer)

lonestarcajun

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Newton said he kept the broom in his locker so he could send it back to Jordan after the last game. He'll have to wait... it was an ugly game, but that's a silver lining, that broom will eat at Cam Newton for another season.

5c1841663c497.image.jpg

They’re talking to Cam Jordan on ESPN, and they mentioned the broom again. Outlaw Saint needs some credit for that since he sent it. It’s a year later and it’s still being mentioned!

Hopefully we beat the Steelers next weekend, in which case I couldn't care less about Week 17 except to avoid injuries, but technically we have to beat Carolina again to make him keep the broom.

When we beat them week 17 I'm gonna need the address to his locker so I know where to send another broom

Newton really had a chance to embarrass us on that final drive. He threw two ducks and didn't even bother trying to make a big play.

I was worried we were going to repeat the 2013 game where actually tried and managed to beat us in the final seconds. He folded tonight.

Yup. When the saints start Taysom Hill in week 17, Cam can claim that big meaningful win over NO. What an accomplishment Cam!
Put Taysom in and he'd still have to get past our defense. Not much given up tonight. And even that one TD, once they see the film, they'll get Williams to stay back to guard against that.

Newton has a chance to not only keep his broom, but possibly get a matching set.

Jordan said he didn’t send a broom. Typical media screwing up a story without accurate facts.

Newton really had a chance to embarrass us on that final drive. He threw two ducks and didn't even bother trying to make a big play.

I was worried we were going to repeat the 2013 game where actually tried and managed to beat us in the final seconds. He folded tonight.

With the way the defense was playing tonight? That wasn't happening.

Another bottle and another broom may be headed his way. That locker is gonna be cluttered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom