I had a bad dream (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saintsreport, I need your help. The other night I had a wicked dream. I'll try to make it short:

Three way match-up: Saints vs. Falcons vs. Browns, all playing the same game. On this particular play the Falcons are on offense and the Browns are on D. As a Saints fan, I am happy with the outcome of the play regardless of what it will be because it will benefit us. Vick takes the snap and in typical fashion eludes what looks like an almost certain sack, to the point where he is piled upon and somehow squirts out of the mound of players and zips across the field lightning fast before he's tackled from behind by a Brown. Instantly they show a replay via 3D Hologram (as if the camera were right behind him) in which Vick, after being tackled, yells "Get off of me it hurts too much!!!!!!!" As the trainers surround the injured Vick, I can only describe them taking off his helmet as if it were Luke unmasking Vader. Beneath the helmet, Vick's face is painted with intricate tribal makeup and his hair is covered in white powder. His face is the face of ultimate pain.

That's all I can remember. The thing is, I bleed black and gold like the rest of y'all but I don't really meditate too much on my feelings for the Falcons nor do I care much about M. Vick. How would you interpret such a dream?

You've been watching way to much of Vick Mania on ESPN. Messes with your head.

They got some of that stuff down here! You get it from a Shaman and it's a lot like "shrooms(wink wink).

Lay off the "Stuff" Helium! Or Lay off the Helium, Dude!

SAINTS go 6-1 come Sunday!!!!!!!

You dreamed the Browns will pull an upset and defeat the Falcs on 11/12 in Atlanta. That is improbable, but your dream tells you Vick will be injured in the game and the Browns will win. His face is your subconcious view of pain.

Try not to pay much attention to it.

ddd

What happened is you feel guilty for your own success. Lets face it, we are going to own the FAL-cons. This owning of the FAL-cons is something new to all of us for a great many years. Darth Vedar's mask is going to be revealed when we take off the Helmut of Ron Mexico.

What we will see then is a frustrated, vulnerable person who can be manipulated in the persona of Mike Vick. When we destroy our demons must we feel guilty for success? The answer is no. We should take pride in drinking the blood of our prey. For it is kill or be killed in the NFL, we did not choose this fate. It is how God intended it to be, and that is all.

Last edited:
Um, look, I dunno what the dream means, but if you're accepting orders for those wild mushrooms I'll take a half-pound.

I'd say that chili-dog with sauerkraut right before bed was not that great of an idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom