I had a dream about the draft (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that the Saints were on the clock and we drafted:

Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State

I don't think he will be there but would you all be mad at this pick?

Nope, best player in the draft at a need position (right tackle).
Not mad at all unless we pass on someone who could have helped us more.

I am never mad when we select a top notch offensive lineman. No team can have enough

T

We do have run blocking issues. e all can't forget that but i want a defense who can generate turnovers. I think if we had a defense last year we would have made it to the playoffs. Even though payton gets the virus and we cant run block, i still think faine was a problem and we should be ok on offense. especially if we make stinch a guard.

yes i would be mad. I think Streif would be a great RT with Stinch as the backup and Bushrod as the LT backup.

No, I would not be mad. If Gholston, Ellis, and Dorsey are all gone, that's who I want.

I can see him being available and us taking him. We all want playmakers, but you build through the lines, and I can not say at this point that both lines are the strongest part of our team right now.

If Ellis and Dorsey are gone and we can't trade down it's who I want

i wouldnt mind. another anchor for years to come on the o-line, along with brown. i know we have holes in the defense, but i think a little bit of them may have been filled in the off-season

If Ryan Clady turns out to be Willie Roaf and Keith Rivers - Chris Claiborne, who would you rather have in 5 years? That's why you don't draft for need

Great pick for anyone, I'd prefer one of the top defensive players but he'd be an anchor for the next 10 years and would certainly help to improve our ground game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom