I had a dream about the Saints last night. (1 Viewer)

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Went to bed after several beers and had a strange dream about the Saints. Well, actually the LBs to be specific. It was like a highlight reel of domination. Sacks, big plays, swarming tackles the likes of which havent been seen by Saints fans since the Dome Patrol. Only thing is we were putting four LBs on the field at a time in my dream and those LBs were Vilma, Morgan, Fujita and MYSELF. We were dominating, and after every big play I would point at Vilma and Morgan and say "if yall stay healthy we gonna do this all year baby!" They would then reply with things along the lines of "well these other teams better get ready for a long year because we cant be stopped."

I have decided that this dream can mean one of two things. One, if Vilma and Morgan stay healthy all year we will have a beastly group of LBs, or two, if the Saints go to a 3-4 and sign me to be the 4th LB our D will be unstoppable. Let me know if any of you can find any more meaning in this dream. I just hope its a good sign for things to come.

I had a dream my wife was cheating on me with Phil Donahue. Seriously.....

what number were you?

so i know which jersey to get.

I think it means you have a man-crush on Vilma and Morgan, and no self-esteem problems. :)

I had a dream that Dorsey and Ellis were on the board at nine and for some reason Atl was at pick number nine. They took Dorsey and we took Ellis.

Bop > Simoneau

Sadly that might be true. :hihi:

Anyway, for the people who asked, I cant remember what number I was wearing or anything about the D line or secondary. Just a lot of big plays by the LBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom