I had a dream!!! (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Ok so usually I see threads where people say they had a dream blah blah blah and I usually ignore it but now I know how it feels! I had a dream guys about the Giants game and it was so vivid and when I woke up I actually thought the game was played already! So in my dream Drew brees had another monster game and of all people to get a pick it was Crawley. The saints won and all was good. I know some of you are going to be like whatever but You'll never understand untill the dream happens to you! Here's to my dream coming true and we pull a victory against the Giants on the road! Who dat!!?!

I'm too excited now I feel we are going to win now. And you can bet your grandma's baked apple pie that if the game goes like my dream I will be bumping it (;

I know some of you are going to be like whatever but You'll never understand untill the dream happens to you! Here's to my dream coming true and we pull a victory against the Giants on the road! Who dat!!?!

I get it. I've had those vivid dreams that seem so real that all my senses believed they were real. They can dominate your thoughts for a day or 2.

I have never dreamed about football though, not yet!

I hope the vivid dream I had doesn't come true, I'm not sure how long I can run from robots. I watched Terminator yesterday!

You're screwed. It is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

so you're saying I should stick around the house today so when Sandra Bullock shows up I'll be here?

I get it. I've had those vivid dreams that seem so real that all my senses believed they were real. They can dominate your thoughts for a day or 2.

I have never dreamed about football though, not yet!

Your reply reminded me of a story I heard the Louisiana DOA commissioner tell in a committee meeting a couple of months ago during the 2016 Legislative session.

A committee member asked the commissioner, "Do you ever dream of one time money?" (referring to the shortfall in the budget they were trying to fix)

Commissioner: "I once asked my football coach if he'd ever in his wildest dreams, think that he'd win the state championship?" Coach told me, "Son, my wildest dreams have nothing to do with football."

Committee erupts in laughter.

I hope the vivid dream I had doesn't come true, I'm not sure how long I can run from robots. I watched Terminator yesterday!

Opps, when i first saw your comment, and saw the word vivid. I thought about vivid video making a remake of the terminator. Sorry my mind is in the gutter today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom