I hate Dr. Z (1 Viewer)

how do I get a job as a talking head? Wait, I already talk for a living, just not about football. It annoys me how sports guys always want to "upgrade" themselves from sports, by waxing "philosophical." ... as if they're really too smart to be talking about sports.

I wont hate on sports journalists too much, because everyone has to make a living, and I can imagine certain parts of their job that might get monotonous, and I also see where controversy is their friend.

But instead of all these talking heads all day long, ESPN, how bout showing us some football instead, you know highlights from the NFL's glorious past? .... OR from last weekend, for those of us who missed it... or a game of the week.... or more highlights... more football & less dumbos sitting around talking about it.

it sure would be good to have these guys eating crow in january!

LETS GO 6-0!

He is below .500 in his yearly picks and he only picks winners..not even against the spread. He is garbage. I would love to challenge him to a pick-off, but he would win because his nose is much bigger.

Y'all are masochist. Every week a sportswriters write something bad, you go nuts. If they write something good,... its hip hip hooray.

They are not "experts." They just get paid to have an opinion, and they probably have a journalism degree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom