I hate Dr. Z (1 Viewer)

Any particular reason?

He is a jerk. At this point, I discount everything he says. Why does he get paid to do what he does? No, seriously. Why?

"I can find only one game this weekend that really looks interesting and that's Chicago-New England. I mean can you actually see any reason to interrupt, for even five minutes, Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner?" Is he really this bored of football?

Last edited:
He doesn't rank teams based on anything but their record. Notice he still has Chicago and Indy ahead of San Diego. He takes all teams and orders them by record, then within each record group orders them by random philosophical musings.

Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)
The defense has re-dedicated itself. It buckled down and held the Saints to 595 yards.

:_rofl:

LOL. It's always a Love/Hate relationship with the sportswriters that rank your team. When he says nice things about the Saints like he did when we played Philly you'll change your mind... again. :)

On the other hand the "She says Z says" weekly video has gotten about as old as Z looks in it. If I weren't so totally addicted to anything remotely Saints football related I'd have stopped watching right after the first one.

I may be in the minority here but......it sounds about right to me. The team has lost three of it's last four and has looked absolutely horrible the last two at home. Until the team stops turning the ball over every other drive and the Defense at least slows a team down to a jog (from an Olympic record sprint) 13 sounds about right. If they lose to Falcons look for high teens, low twenties. This is now a "must win" game.......

he loses every week to the that model Brooklyn Decker in their pick-off, so i wouldn't care to much what he has to say.

Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)
The defense has re-dedicated itself. It buckled down and held the Saints to 595 yards.

:_rofl:

hahahahahaha!!!!! That had me rolling too... Really i don't see anything wrong with his rating... We've been doing badly there is no doubt about that.... And really after we proved all of the "experts" right with the loss at Pitt while also proving Porter fat head right on top of that(still the biggest disappointment for me thus far)... I'm not going to get angry about any ones ratings, because at this point they are deserved. All i care about is righting the ship and getting to the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom