I hate ESPN! (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are showing highlights from the game yesterday, and every highlight was of Vick!! Brees is on a record pace, but its Vick, Vick, Vick. Who cares if he can run, he can't PASS! They only show his WR's drops, and they do do that.

But, he missed at least 6 WIDE OPEN wr's, and they never show any of those. Why?????????

I couldn't believe that. They spent 80% of the time talking about Vick running all over us, briefly mentioned how Brees is on a record pace, and went back to talk about the Falcons (still are).

Vick and the Falcons are like a multi-car pile up....like a train wreck that everyone has to rubberneck and stop to watch. No one ever gets a chance to stop and watch the Ferrari fly down the freeway. That's the reason. Saints are the Ferrari.

Who dat cares about what dey think. lol. When we get to the super bowl, we'll see who's talking then. They'll be forced to talk about the Saints then.

Because, I don't live in the New Orleans, and have to depend on them for my Saints news, and I don't want it messed up by some herpes spreading punk.

I watched NFL Primetime late last night and it was the same thing. Absolutes drives me crazy. But as long as our guys keep taking care of business then eventually they will be forced to talk about us.

If y'all hate ESPN then don't watch them. All y'all do is bash them. I didn't find anything wrong in their coverage last night and I listened to whole show. It was huge news how Vick imploded! Why shouldn't they talk about it?

They still haven't shown Joe's one-handed catch either. Also, whenever the highlights show the hail mary at the end of the first half, they never mention the bone-headed move the Falcon's coaching staff made that forced the Saints to play go for another score, rather than take a knee and go to the locker room.

Yes, ESPN did show Hollywood's one-handed catch, you must have been too busy getting upset over all the Vick talk to notice. And while I never heard them mention Mora's stupid decision to call a timeout at the end of the first half, they did talk a lot about Me-Angelo Hall's stupid decision to go for the INT on the Hail Mary instead of trying to bat it down.

its everywhere espn. nfl channel. and i must say i love it. just keep talking about everyone else. let is fly under the radar as much as we can.

Come on ya'll. It's always been like that. The Saints don't win games. The opposition loses the games. i've been out of the NOLA area for some time now and that's always the type of Saints news I get. They harp on how the other team screwed up and lost the game. Never about how the Saints had a good game and did the right things to BEAT the other team.

I think I am numb to all the critizisms and discredit that the Saints get and have grown to expect it ALL THE TIME!

In this same thread we have people complaining that ESPN showed too much Falcon stuff from the game and also complaining because they didn't show enough Vick and coaching staff screw ups...

whatever... if it bugs ya - don't watch.

Read the TPS

I'm sure they also talked about Atlanta alot for the same reason that the Raiders and Giants always get monday night games....Atlanta is a much bigger TV market than New Orleans.
They should be worried about reporting the sports news fairly and accurately, but what it comes down to is, they are a TV show that sells their advertising based on ratings. The higher the ratings, the more money you can ask for commercial time.

That is all...

DaveHoyt

Come on ya'll. It's always been like that. The Saints don't win games. The opposition loses the games. i've been out of the NOLA area for some time now and that's always the type of Saints news I get. They harp on how the other team screwed up and lost the game. Never about how the Saints had a good game and did the right things to BEAT the other team.

I think I am numb to all the critizisms and discredit that the Saints get and have grown to expect it ALL THE TIME!

Well the Falcons did self destruct. 6 dropped passes, no passing game, stupid penalties, no other running game besides Vick and a TE that prays weren't going to be answered.

:hahahaha:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom