I Hate It When (fill in the blanks) (1 Viewer)

I hate it when threads are started asking I hate it when.

when...

my zipper gets stuck open after using the restroom in the front of the plane.

I went to scoop some limited time ice cream and one of the scoops fell on the floor.

P.S. The Blue Bell King Cake ice cream is pretty dang good!

I hate if when I get an alert that says @Oye has quoted your ...... it makes me want to just crawl under the bed......

I hate it when it's 2 days before the next biggest game of the year and we have to resort to "I hate it" threads to keep from going crazy.

when the GameDay board is in full throat and i cant resist responding to people.

I hate it when the weather decides one day its going to be warm then the next cold, then continues to flip flop. GET IT TOGETHER WEATHER! Sorry rant over.

I hate it when I’m trying to handle bathroom business in the stall, and another employee walks in and says, “hey Paul, that you? I recognize the shoes. What’s going on, man? Watch any interesting movies lately? I need to talk to you about that 4th quarter headcount report when you have some time, just want to make sure I don’t have job openings past 30 days. Alright man, catch up later.”

On what planet does a man not know the rules of the restroom? Don’t freakin talk to me while I’m on the pot! :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom