I Hate It When (fill in the blanks) (1 Viewer)

I hate it when I’m trying to handle bathroom business in the stall, and another employee walks in and says, “hey Paul, that you? I recognize the shoes. What’s going on, man? Watch any interesting movies lately? I need to talk to you about that 4th quarter headcount report when you have some time, just want to make sure I don’t have job openings past 30 days. Alright man, catch up later.”

On what planet does a man not know the rules of the restroom? Don’t freakin talk to me while I’m on the pot! :mad:
And keeping in that same vein...when I reach for the toilet paper and there is nothing but a piece or 2 and you have to clinch, and shuffle to another open stall to finish up. This happens to me at home ALL the time. The ole lady can never seem to replenish the joy roll .

And keeping in that same vein...when I reach for the toilet paper and there is nothing but a piece or 2 and you have to clinch, and shuffle to another open stall to finish up. This happens to me at home ALL the time. The ole lady can never seem to replenish the joy roll .
I keep my TP in a little cabinet that's close enough to reach in emergency. I panic when there's less than 6 rolls in it.

I hate it when people speed up and get along side of me when I put on my blinker on the interstate around here. Just let people over!!!! I mean what is that??? Do they get some sort of sick satisfaction for not letting people change lanes?

Last edited:
I hate it when I call a business or government office and hear those dreaded words:

"Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed . . . "

I hate it more when I select an option and hear those disgusting words:

"All of our operators are busy assisting other customers. Did you know that our website (the one where I got the number to start with) has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid . Please wait for the next available operator. Your expected wait time is 99 minutes.

Your call is important to us. Did you know that our website has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid. Please wait for the next available operator. Your expected wait time is 120 minutes.

RRRRRING!!! Please call back during our normal business hours, every other Tuesday or Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. Did you know that our website has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid. "

^^
Similarly I hate when a tv/radio ad tries to address me personally- especially to encourage me to buy a mass market item bc doing so would make me so different than everyone else

I hate it when I call a business or government office and hear those dreaded words:

"Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed . . . "

I hate it more when I select an option and hear those disgusting words:

"All of our operators are busy assisting other customers. Did you know that our website (the one where I got the number to start with) has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid . Please wait for the next available operator. Your expected wait time is 99 minutes.

Your call is important to us. Did you know that our website has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid. Please wait for the next available operator. Your expected wait time is 120 minutes.

RRRRRING!!! Please call back during our normal business hours, every other Tuesday or Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. Did you know that our website has answers for many common questions? Please visit youwillnevertalktoaliveperson.stupid. "

Especially when the recording says:

"Did you know that you can find the information that you are looking for on our website?"

ughhhh,..

No.. I am calling you my Cable provider because my internet is down.

I hate it when the Saints lose, but I almost hate it more when the Falcons win.

Oh, and long pants. I hate wearing long pants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom