I Hate It When (fill in the blanks) (1 Viewer)

And keeping in that same vein...when I reach for the toilet paper and there is nothing but a piece or 2 and you have to clinch, and shuffle to another open stall to finish up. This happens to me at home ALL the time. The ole lady can never seem to replenish the joy roll .
Happened to me while at the mall. All stalls were out of TP. I left that bathroom with only one sock that day.

When someone is taking up the middle of the grocery aisle with a basket going 0.0000003 MPH and you don't have enough room to get by, while they don't even know your behind them. Because they are in cloud heaven.

and of course...

stepping in dog poop in your yard... WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A FREAKING DOG!!!

Warning: Graphic!!!!!!!!

I hate it when.....
My brother caught me with my (first) wife’s panties on my head going to town.
It was many many years ago, but it traumatized me. Traumatized my brother too.
My wife was out of town and I was feeling very ‘lonely’ and missing her. We only had one bathroom at that place, and I forgot to lock the door. He walked in as I was mid act and the rest as they say is history.
?

why were you going to town dressed like that? usually when i drive into town i wear sensible coat and perhaps a fedora

Warning: Graphic!!!!!!!!
He walked in as I was mid act and the rest as they say is history.
?

I hate it when there's a good concept for a thread, everybody learns a little something about other posters, then somebody takes it way too far.

Last edited:
I hate it when there's a good concept for a thread, everybody learns a little something about other posters, then somebody takes it way to far.

My apologies if I offended you. ?
I was but a wee lad and definitely made mistakes.

I quit the EE long ago perhaps I’m best suited just back on the SSF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom