I hate NASCAR (1 Viewer)

DCSaints_Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Stupid Nextel cup runs 30 minutes over, so Football Night in America gets cut short. They show one highlight and no interviews. After a half an hour a delay - they run THREE MEASLY LAPS which didn't affect the outcome AT ALL. Give ma break!

Boring sport to me. Just don't see the appeal.

I really wish ESPN still had NFL Primetime on Sunday afternoon. Instead I have to stay up really late on Monday nights to get my Primetime fix. I just don't care for "Football Night in America".

I have a boss at work that is a huge Nascar fan. I do not see the attraction. When it is on TV on Sunday I have to miss the Saints so he can watch Nascar. It stinks.

I love motorsports, and I dig stock cars, but frankly, NASCAR is almost as stupid as NCAA football IMO. perhaps dumber. But, in this case, I blame NBC. I would be willing to be that 60 to 70% of the races always run over on time, surely NBC knows this.

Yep.....bring back NFL Primetime and cut MLB Baseball and NASCAR by about 2 months on either end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather watch The Knife show or the Weather Channel than Nascar.

WHAT WAS ESPN THINKING WHEN THE DROPPED NFL PRIMETIME?

I've heard it was part of the TV deal for them to get Monday night games. If you notice, they and the NFLN don't run the indepth recaps until after the Sunday night game is over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom