I hate to be a killjoy (1 Viewer)

Kyle brister

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But I'm still so bummed out about the garbage that the NFL pulled in the NFC Championship that i can't even get excited about this draft. I guess having a pick in the first two rounds might have helped, but I'm still irritated at the thought the league could have assigned four southern california cheats to the same contest & acted as though there was no hint of a conflict of interest. Maybe after the draft I'll come around. Then again, maybe not.

But I'm still so bummed out about the garbage that the NFL pulled in the NFC Championship that i can't even get excited about this draft. I guess having a pick in the first two rounds might have helped, but I'm still irritated at the thought the league could have assigned four southern california cheats to the same contest & acted as though there was no hint of a conflict of interest. Maybe after the draft I'll come around. Then again, maybe not.

I'm with you on this.

Prove the nfl wrong

yeah. it's kind of hard for me to get excited now that my eyes have been opened. i don't think goodell will ever let payton win another one, the soulless ****.

While there were terrible calls (including the worst non call in playoff history).....

The Rams still could have missed a 57 yarder at the end of regulation and we go to the SB.

Seems if they were truly crooked refs/Goodell, they would have never risked it being that close.

I think it’s more incompetence than true bias.

Well, I am so jaded by the NFCC game No Call that I wonder if The Masters was yet another "WWE event".

FOUR of six players of the last 2 groups hit their ball into the drink on Hole 12 - 2 of them right up there in contention with Tiger at the time. (All 4 players were top ranked players. Rankings: Molinari 4; Koepka 11; Tiger 12; Finau 18; Poulter 29 )

https://larrybrownsports.com/golf/watch-leaders-balls-in-water-12th-masters/491652

Hmmmm....

[FWIW, I was pulling for all four days for Tiger to win. I was ecstatic when he did.]

I know exactly how ya feel. I’m over it though. Way I look at it is the Saints had a legit shot at the last 2 Super Bowls but fate stepped in each time with some ridiculous fluke play. The team is IMO the most talented in the league. That combined with GREAT coaching, a win at all costs mentality for Brees’ last year, and all that extra motivation thanks to those flukes, and we might be about to witness the most dominant season the NFL has ever seen. We’ve got blue chip talent at every position and gold chip talent starting at arguably 10 of 24 positions (counting kickers).

Brees, Kamara, MT, Ram and Armstead, Cam, Dav, Demario Davis, Lattimore, and Morestead. With several blue chippers with Gold potential (Marcus Williams, Anzalone, Rankins, Cook). The greatest offensive mind calling plays. A defense that’s a lot better than it gets credit for, has shut out potential.

Man if we didn’t even have 1 pick in the draft I’d be completely ecstatic about the season. There’s gonna be a steal there at 62 I can almost guarantee it. Then in the later rounds add depth to LB, Secondary , OL, and TE.

Cherry on top baby!

P.S. - We do have a 2nd round pick #62

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom