I hate to be worrysome and negative following a win... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
But how in the hell am I gonna convince my wife to let me buy these Super Bowl tickets?

http://www.stubhub.com/super-bowl-tickets/super-bowl-xliv-2-7-2010-792255/

$1,845 a piece is pretty steep. Good thing I've already got a deal in place. I look on the other way when she buys ridiculous purses and if (when) the Saints make it to the Super Bowl I can go.

I suggest you start laying the groundwork to obtain your Super Bowl tickets. Now.

I'd pay that much... just dont know if I'll be able to purchase one after being sure they're going... :-/

I'd pay that much... just dont know if I'll be able to purchase one after being sure they're going... :-/

True. In 2006 I bought a plane ticket for the Super Bowl way in advance that was refundable. That way if they did beat Chicago, I already had a plane ticket that was relatively cheap.

I would give serious consideration to flying to Miami from Brazil just to tailgate and watch the game in a bar somewhere with some of the folks from SR. Dunno about paying $2,000 for a ticket after paying $1,000 for the airfare and God-knows-how-much for the hotel, but I'd really think about coming back to the US for 3-4 days for a Saints Super Bowl.

I will fly in to tailgate in the French Quarter when the Saints go to the Super Bowl this year. My money is being spent in the City baby! WHO DAT :9:

But how in the hell am I gonna convince my wife to let me buy these Super Bowl tickets?

http://www.stubhub.com/super-bowl-tickets/super-bowl-xliv-2-7-2010-792255/

$1,845 a piece is pretty steep. Good thing I've already got a deal in place. I look on the other way when she buys ridiculous purses and if (when) the Saints make it to the Super Bowl I can go.

I suggest you start laying the groundwork to obtain your Super Bowl tickets. Now.

You'll have to lay out some more money and get her something she wants.

I really wish I had convincved Hubby to go to Arizona for the Giant SB, it was a lot of $$$, but it would have been the trip of a lifetime.

If will go I will be buying them too!

When they make it, price will be no object for me and I'll probably end up paying 2 or 3 or more times than what they're going for now. You could be a genius.

So what bar can we all meet up @ in New Orleans on 2.07.2010?

(those of us who aren't going to Miami that is)

What are the vegas odds on the saints making the SB??.....you can hedge and bet on the saints to make it and then when they do use the winnings to buy the tickets.

My wife understoon before she married me that I'd be buying those when the time comes. Totally worth the investment.

And with the money I have bet on the Saints to win it all this year I'll recoup at least some of that money. I'd have a hard time hedging though.

At least I put one bet on them to win "either way"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom