I hate to be worrysome and negative following a win... (1 Viewer)

too late for that now sainttree river...

but the money I put down before the season began at 22:1 saints to win the superbowl is gonna reimburse me for my superbowl tickets haha!

I would give serious consideration to flying to Miami from Brazil just to tailgate and watch the game in a bar somewhere with some of the folks from SR. Dunno about paying $2,000 for a ticket after paying $1,000 for the airfare and God-knows-how-much for the hotel, but I'd really think about coming back to the US for 3-4 days for a Saints Super Bowl.

You know....that's not a bad idea. We could have a big Super Bowl watching party and/or tailgate in Miami for the SR faithful. To heck with it being Tax Season for me. They would just have to do without me for a few days.

Jan

Why not dream.... I have a conversion van that gets 12 MPG... It will be sold for tickets... If not I'll be there tailgaiting etc... The Who Dat Nation will take over South Beach.. downtown Miami... Fort Lauderdale... Disney world... we will own South Florida.......

Lol.. love the avatar DSchexnaydre... Heisbaby!!! LOL!

P.S. If you Jinx us with this we will have to hunt you down... :D:D:D

Question:

how in the hell am I gonna convince my wife to let me buy these Super Bowl tickets?

http://www.stubhub.com/super-bowl-tickets/super-bowl-xliv-2-7-2010-792255/

Answer:

chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

I agree. :17:

Honestly, and I wasn't initially going to post this, I have a separate bank account that automatically gets a $50 direct deposit every time I get paid and my wife doesn't know about it. I set it up a long, long time ago just in case of emergency. Well, hopefully I've found my emergency...It'd be the best money I ever spent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom