I hate to look past the Dolphins... BUT... (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
The Monday night game against the Falclowns is HUGE. Even if we win this weeks game vs. the Phins (which is by no means a gimme) the Monday nighter vs. the Clowns is still gigantic.

If the Falclowns take care of business against an underacheiving and disappointing Cowgirls team this weekend, then they'll come to the Superdome at 5-1... Even if we're 6-0 after this week, and the Falclowns were able to steal one away from us, that would put them ahead of us in the division!

If we should drop this weekend's game at Miami, (which looks very possible) then enter the Monday nighter at 5-1 vs. a 5-1 Falclowns squad... the game is even BIGGER... If we were to then blow that game vs. the Turds, they would be essentially 2 games up on us in the division!

Like I said, I hate looking ahead... and the priority is definitely to take care of business in Miami on Sunday... but I'm going to find myself doing something I rarely (if ever) do... ROOTING BIG FOR THE COWBOYS!

It just kills me to think that we could go into the Monday night game vs. the Falclowns at 6-0, and come out of that game 2nd in the South! It makes me hate the Falclowns even more than I ever thought possible!

GEAUX COWBOYS?

Think the team will be alright with you looking past the Dolphins, but that will suck if the Saints do not beat their first conference opponent.

I'm not even reading your post but your thread line....Then don't!

Think the team will be alright with you looking past the Dolphins, but that will suck if the Saints do not beat their first conference opponent.

The first conference opponent is the best one... and it's a must - win home game. The Falclowns are going to be really tough when we have to go to ATL, and I don't want that to be the really must - win!

I'm not even reading your post but your thread line....Then don't!

Sorry CC, but I can't help it... The 2 games vs. the FalTurds make me crazy every year... and it's even worse this year, cause there's going to be so much at stake.

Even back when the Saints were really bad, and we had guys like Doug Nussmeir(sp?) or one of the Billy Joe's QBing for us... and I knew we might only win 2 games all season... I wanted those 2 wins to be versus the Falclowns more than anything!!!

If the Falcons beat the Cowboys, they'll start to get a lot of national attention. I have a feeling the Cowboys win coming off their Bye week. If they don't, I don't think they hit 8 wins this year.

I for one hate the silly nicknames for rivals. Annoys me almost as much as when teams call us the Aints. Just trying too hard...

Anyway, what I wanted to put was one thing:

This age's Falcons are to us as the Niners were to the Dome Patrol.
This time WE MUST OVERCOME :9: :9: :9:

I for one hate the silly nicknames for rivals. Annoys me almost as much as when teams call us the Aints. Just trying too hard...[/SIZE]

I see your point... but I hate them sooo much that I can't bring myself to type their name correctly. It's a sign of my ultimate disrespect for them.

The Falcons defense is over rated. Their biggest addition is Gonzalez. We actually have a FS to help with their one wide receiver in White. The Falcons should have lost to the Bears if the Bears would not have turned the ball over twice in the red zone and then a horrible false start by Orlando Pace to make a crucial fourth and one into a fourth and six at the end of the game.

How can anyone be worried about playing the Falcons on Monday night in the dome? Don't we all have some pretty solid memories of how this one is going to turn out?

I am with you guys hoping the Cowgirls (er, er, can't even say it) beat Atlanta. I wouldn't bet any money on that outcome, however.

The Cowgirls do have a couple of advantages, however: they are coming off a bye; and their are playing in the JerryMahal. However, it's hard to take a team that had to go to overtime against KC too seriously.

The first conference opponent is the best one... and it's a must - win home game. The Falclowns are going to be really tough when we have to go to ATL, and I don't want that to be the really must - win!
We've played in the conference, think you mean division.

Brees against that secondary is the biggest mismatch of the year.

Don't sweat it.

I for one hate the silly nicknames for rivals. Annoys me almost as much as when teams call us the Aints. Just trying too hard...

Anyway, what I wanted to put was one thing:

This age's Falcons are to us as the Niners were to the Dome Patrol.
This time WE MUST OVERCOME :9: :9: :9:

I would hope its the other way around. Where the Saints are the Falcons 49ers.

I am getting sick to my stomach thinking about pulling for the Cowboys this weekend. It would really be sweet to be able to sink the falcons to 5-3 that Monday night if the Cowgirls can pull of a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom