I hate to see players get injured (1 Viewer)

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No matter who they play for I hate seeing players getting injured especially with season ending injuries.

The point is that Falcons fans are whining about the mounting list of walking and limping wounded players on their roster but they forget that for a string of 3 or 4 seasons in a row they were relatively injury free while I remember very vividly them telling Saints fans last season that injuries were part of the game and couldn't be used as an excuse.

As I said before I hate seeing players injured but the worm has definitely turned in Atlanta this season and karma bites really hard!!

Most Atlanta fans are fickle...One week they're mad at Matt Ryan, then the next it's Julio, then the OC, and then they want the head coach fired.

I've been trying to figure out a way to say this without sounding like I'm cheering injuries.

Here it goes: They were due to have a season like this. They've been ridiculously lucky with injuries the past half decade or so. I don't cheer any individually injury, but the overall situation doesn't get much sympathy from me. This is the NFL. Injuries are part of the game.

Also, I think I can officially claim victory in my argument with Ball4Life (Falcons fan) about them lacking depth.

We play them every year with huge injuries. This was the first time in a while that I can remember that we came into our game healthy. And we still didn't have our #1 RB.

When they stop diving at falling players head first, I'll give a crap about their injuries...until then...you know the rest.

We play them every year with huge injuries. This was the first time in a while that I can remember that we came into our game healthy. And we still didn't have our #1 RB.

Or our starting NT or our starting LG and our slot corner went down in the game.

It's funny that we are so used to injuries that we don't even blink at a few guys missing.

I've been trying to figure out a way to say this without sounding like I'm cheering injuries.

Here it goes: They were due to have a season like this. They've been ridiculously lucky with injuries the past half decade or so. I don't cheer any individually injury, but the overall situation doesn't get much sympathy from me. This is the NFL. Injuries are part of the game.

Also, I think I can officially claim victory in my argument with Ball4Life (Falcons fan) about them lacking depth.
Hey, i never said the Falcons could replace their two best defensive players and their #1 pass rusher.

Whats yall opinion on Mathews going so low to block P Robinson and then ending up rolling over his ankle.
Some have called it a dirty play, I don't know. Wonder what the players position is on that one?

Hey, i never said the Falcons could replace their two best defensive players and their #1 pass rusher.

You don't even have passable talents behind those guys. That means you lack depth. Especially at DE and LB (I can't blame a lack of depth for your trouble at safety, that's just bad luck).

If you guys get a CB nicked up at any point, I'm not sure what you'll do.

You don't even have passable talents behind those guys. That means you lack depth. Especially at DE and LB (I can't blame a lack of depth for your trouble at safety, that's just bad luck).

If you guys get a CB nicked up at any point, I'm not sure what you'll do.
I thought Allen and Kazee would be passable but obviously now that’s done. Jones is one of the best LB’s in the NFL. I don’t know any team that would be able to replace that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom