I hate when the Saints lose (...duh!) (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
...but I refuse to pile on negativity when they have been decimated (hit hard) with injuries. All things considered, we still have a lot of football yet. When we get our key players back, we'll get on a roll.

The '02 Saints started 6-1, and lost their last 3 to miss the playoffs. Many WhoDats remember that team (Haslett stuck with Brooks instead of playing Delhomme): 2002 New Orleans Saints Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Yet, the '90 Saints started 1-3... scratched & clawed to 4-6 (with Carl Smith as O-Coord.), and won 4 of their last 6 to grab the final Wildcard spot with an 8-8 record:
1990 New Orleans Saints Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Whether you vent and rant, and call for Sean Payton's head :rant: :mad: :rant: or if you are a homer who looks for a silver lining (or you're somewhere in-between) ...you're still a WhoDat.

This team is showing some HEART. Nobody showed any quit in that MNF game... even though we're down right now.

I believe we're ALL hoping (despite how bad things look now) that SOMEHOW, SOME WAY things will turn around.

Agree, or flame away. I wouldn't trade being a Saints fan for any other.

:gosaints:

This team isn't making the playoffs.

We might get our hopes up another time or two before the season ends, but this team isn't making the playoffs.

Losses dont upset me anymore. I'm already down with the tank at this point we wont make the playoffs.

The Saints of 2016 are likely a 3 or 4 win team. I didn't want to believe it. I allowed my love for this team to fool me into thinking this was a team that could contend for the postseason. And maybe they could have been before the injuries piled up, derailing any momentum we might have scraped out for this year.

It's a bummer but I accept that this will likely be our worst team (record wise) since the 99' and 05' seasons.

If there is anything positive to mine from this chunk of coal it's that the NFC South could possibly be a down division this season. So if we get healthy, we might be able to claw back into contention for the division. Though unlikely, it's possible until we are officially eliminated.

No team has ever been eliminated after three weeks.

So we are still alive but reeling. We have to adjust expectations and see what happens.

The Rankins, Kikaha, Breaux and PJ injuries were killers then you throw in Vacarro and it's too much for an already below average defense.

Yesterday was hard to swallow... we get a stop on their first drive and [MOD EDIT :nono: Thinly veiled profanity] it up....

But, I will still be watching every Saints game, looking for positives and improvement. I mean I watched every game coached by Ditka and watched every single minutes of the post-Katrina season...

Calling for Sean's head or calling every FA we sign a bust, or do that easy back-drafting sport you all love so much.... what's the point ?

GUYS YOU HAVE 0 IMPACT ON SAINTS FO AND PERSONNEL MOVES like ZERO. AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE !!! Once you admit that you will be more zen :)

Yesterday was hard to swallow... we get a stop on their first drive and [MOD EDIT :nono: Thinly veiled profanity] it up....

But, I will still be watching every Saints game, looking for positives and improvement. I mean I watched every game coached by Ditka and watched every single minutes of the post-Katrina season...

Calling for Sean's head or calling every FA we sign a bust, or do that easy back-drafting sport you all love so much.... what's the point ?

GUYS YOU HAVE 0 IMPACT ON SAINTS FO AND PERSONNEL MOVES like ZERO. AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE !!! Once you admit that you will be more zen :)

I believe things will improve significantly when the defense gets healthy.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom