I Hate You!!! (1 Viewer)

Vonage is even worse than Bellsouth. At least with Bellsouth I got reliable phone service. It seems like every Monday they have a system wide failure and when trying to dial in my customers get a line has been temporarily disconnected message. Then about every 5th call is dropped, some of the calls the reception is beyond poor and many times my phone does not ring and customers are being sent directly to my voicemail.

Complete Garbage. When trying to call customer service you get some outsourced company answering the phones that can't speak English and they try to get you to go through the same lame trouble shooting process. These people are complete morons and treated me like I am the idiot. "Is the power to your house on?" Uh, yeah. "Are you sure?" I'm on the computer, watching TV in the air conditioning with the lights on while cooking a microwave dinner, would that qualify?

Then after their lame trouble shooting they basically tell you that the problem is on the DSL providers end and I have to call Bellsouth. Then when you try to cancel the Vonage service they hang up on you. I would go to jail if they had a local office.

Bellsouth You blow, just suck less than vonage.

Vonage is even worse than Bellsouth.

:_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl:

Brandon, I missed this thread the first go around and read your 1st post and then the last 2 posted by you and I busted out laughing when I got this far into your last post.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm on the computer, watching TV in the air conditioning with the lights on while cooking a microwave dinner

Yeah but is your electricity on sir??.. please quit trying to dodge the question.

Vonage is even worse than Bellsouth. At least with Bellsouth I got reliable phone service. It seems like every Monday they have a system wide failure and when trying to dial in my customers get a line has been temporarily disconnected message. Then about every 5th call is dropped, some of the calls the reception is beyond poor and many times my phone does not ring and customers are being sent directly to my voicemail.

Complete Garbage. When trying to call customer service you get some outsourced company answering the phones that can't speak English and they try to get you to go through the same lame trouble shooting process. These people are complete morons and treated me like I am the idiot. "Is the power to your house on?" Uh, yeah. "Are you sure?" I'm on the computer, watching TV in the air conditioning with the lights on while cooking a microwave dinner, would that qualify?

Then after their lame trouble shooting they basically tell you that the problem is on the DSL providers end and I have to call Bellsouth. Then when you try to cancel the Vonage service they hang up on you. I would go to jail if they had a local office.

Bellsouth You blow, just suck less than vonage.

you should be on the next vonage commercial. only, hit them with a box

I bet hearing those commercials makes him cringe.

I will say this about Bellsouth, they will drop the price of your bill in a heart beat if you tell them you want to switch to Vonage. I now have Bellsouth unlimited long distance plan with all the bells and whistles for $57.99 plus $5 off my dsl service,$10 off my directv bill, $5 off my fax line, they waived the $5 DSL home network fee and I got the first month's service free. So instead of paying Vonage $24.99 a month I am paying Bellsouth $32.99 a month after the discounts. However, the problems I have always had with Bellsouth was not the price they told me but the price they charged me at the end of the month.........they are always WAY OFF.

I will say this about Bellsouth, they will drop the price of your bill in a heart beat if you tell them you want to switch to Vonage. I now have Bellsouth unlimited long distance plan with all the bells and whistles for $57.99 plus $5 off my dsl service,$10 off my directv bill, $5 off my fax line, they waived the $5 DSL home network fee and I got the first month's service free. So instead of paying Vonage $24.99 a month I am paying Bellsouth $32.99 a month after the discounts. However, the problems I have always had with Bellsouth was not the price they told me but the price they charged me at the end of the month.........they are always WAY OFF.

We had the same problem with BS... the price was always different each month.

Glad to hear you may have it worked out.

Bellsouth service kicked on today. It is nice that I didn't have the first dropped call today.

Now, I called Vonage and tried to cancel my line. The first time they acted the phone was cutting out and couldn't hear me. The second time they said the computers were down. The third time I said I wanted to add an additional line and the computers were working great and they could hear me perfectly so I got hung up on and called right back and they said the computers were down. Finally after the 5th attempt I just said I had some questions about my account and wanted to see what additional features were available. When the lady pulled my account up I then said I wanted to cancel my service. She then tried to tell me to call back at another time because of long wait times. I told her I would wait. 52 minutes later I got through to the person that wanted to cancel my account. Since I have not had Vonage service for a year she said I would have to pay an additional $39.99 disconnect fee for EACH OF MY LINES. I expected the fee but I was only supposed to have one line. Originally I wanted two lines, one for my fax and one for my phones but the fax line is tied to my DSL and could not be transferred. When Vonage told me this back in November I told them not to worry about the second line. They issued a second line, have been charging me for it since November, I didn't even know the number, it had never had a phone call to or from it and now they charged me $39.99 to disconnect it.

I argued it up and down but my only options were to either pay the disconnect or have them take the money out of my account until my contract is up in November (didn't even realize there was a freaking contract). Just another company out there to take money out of people's pockets instead of earn it.

I called my bank to stop payment on the $85.98 but since they ran it through my debit card there is nothing I can do about it. &^()#$&*@#(*&$_(@#*&$(_@#*&$_(*@#%(_@#&*$(_@#*&$(_*@#&$%()@#*$&(_*@#&$(_@#*&$_(*@#&$_(*@#&$_(@#*&$_(*@#&$_(*@#&$(_@#&*$_(*@#&$(_*@#&$(_*@#&$_(@#*$&_(@#$&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could file a "reg E" claim with your bank. You could say that you did not approve the debit card charges. It will be investigated, and usually refund your money. Just an idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom