I have a crazy story to tell you guys (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yesterday over at South Alabama I was in the courtyard in the Humanities building when I saw a good buddy of mine who is a professor of Spanish from the Dominican Republic originally. We walk out of the courtyard and as I go to my car I ask the guy what he will be doing for Spring Break and the first thing he tells me automatically is that he has to go bust one of his buddies out of jail in Northern Alabama, some small Podunk town that I never have heard of and drive him all the way back to Virginia where he lives.

And here's the best part. The guy was crazy and had no idea how he got to Alabama in the first place. he went totally "loco" as my buddy told me and he said for the week we were gone he would have to go to Virginia and watch the guy and make sure he did not do anything crazy again.

Thats how he will spend his Spring Break, watching a nut job friend of his and make sure he did not go off the deep end. thats disturbing and yet weird too at the same time. Most people at the college are going out of town but this professor has to do this.

Thats the part thats crazy to me. He has to spend his week making sure some body does not go nuts.

Absolutely crazy and this Spanish buddy thought he had seen it all. I mean he is in his mid 50's and lived in NYC for a while. Yet he says this is the weirdest thing to happen to him in a long time.

Thought it was kind of noteworthy to post this. I thought about it a lot today.

Speaking of school, Saintman, how's it going? When do you graduate?

I am doing pretty good this semester Dave. I have like a 3.0 for this semester so far which is okay but could be better. I plan to graduate in probably 6 months. I am planning on kicking the math bug this summer because I suck at math. I really do. I have never been good at it but I plan to bite the bullet and try my luck at it and I will beat it somehow someway.

SaintRob, I do not know what kind of car he was driving, my buddy did not tell me. He looked a bit concerned and ****** at the same time . He wanted to do some things for this week we were off and now its pretty much gone. His week was now shot and gone to hell because of a crazy loco buddy of his. He really was in a hurry to leave, he looked worried too because the guy may have done something very serious

One he did not plan either, Steve. He actually wanted to go somewhere this week but it got kind of cut off because his buddy did not know what the hell he was doing and got arrested and thrown in to the joint

What would make it even crazier, would be if you grabbed your shotgun and went help this guy bust his buddy out. And kept us posted as y'all made your escape to Virginia with the crazy guy. Kinda like Natural Born Killers without the chick.

>>do you know the name of the town in al.

Don't fall for this Saintsman. It's an old, cheap cop trick to get you to snitch. He'll inform other gangmembers in blue of the pending breakout and your friend will also get arrested. :nono:

TPS

>>do you know the name of the town in al.

Don't fall for this Saintsman. It's an old, cheap cop trick to get you to snitch. He'll inform other gangmembers in blue of the pending breakout and your friend will also get arrested. :nono:

TPS

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

well i dont really think he is breaking someone out , but more like bonding them out. im just curious because im from a small town in north al.

Bring dynamite and a horse.

Make a screenplay out of it.

Years ago we were sitting around at a buddy's house one night having a few cold ones and deciding what to do with the rest of the evening. Out of the blue, we got this phone call from a friend/aquaintance who's in the wiggy ward. My friend talks to him for a few minutes, and the other guy says "Do you want to talk to Mark ******* ?" Gary says, "I suppose so." (he looks at us like "what the ****?) Then, "hey Mark, what's up?"

"Well, I've had a bit of misfortune lately...."

Weird evening, I think it was a full moon.

I've got 4 friends who've been institutionalized at one time or another. I wonder if we can assume causality....?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom