I have a dumb cashier story (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
Today, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you
could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets.
I asked for a half dozen nuggets.
'We don't have half dozen nuggets,' said the teenager at the counter.
'You don't?' Ireplied.
'We only have six, nine, or twelve,' was the reply.
'So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?'
'That's right.'
So I shook my head and
ordered six McNuggets
(Unbelievable but sadly true...)

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
It seems that each generation is getting progressively dumber. How many decades until we finally hit the point where we have a generation that's too stupid to breathe?

authentic

DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!
Reaction score
You know that when you set foot inside such an establishment, you're most likely going to be dealing with the lowest common denominator. Why couldn't you just ask for a 6 piece like everyone else?

antipop

utterly bonkers
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i once went to Taco Bell and ordered my son 2 soft tacos with lettuce and cheese

i got two soft taco shells with only lettuce and cheese in them....nothing else

i was told that since i asked for lettuce and cheese that's all i got.....shouldn't the meat be on there by default?? do i have to actually specify that i want meat??

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

LafourcheSaint

Silvergun Superman
Reaction score
Something that someone posted on the internet isn't true? And the person posted it like it was true and didn't credit it as something they got in a chain email?

Never. :hihi:

I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt because we are, of course, talking about fast food cashiers.

In high school, I knew this girl that worked at Wal-Mart and she was as dumb as a box of rocks. I went there and after checking out asked her if she could give me six 20's for a 100 dollar bill. Worked like a charm.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt because we are, of course, talking about fast food cashiers.

Well, the wording of several sentences in the link David posted in the first Google link are exactly the same so I'm pretty sure he didn't write this himself.

Reaction score
If language offends do not play. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFyUvlfZ8j0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFyUvlfZ8j0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I used to hate 2 dollar bills when I worked retail. It just represented more work for me. It was another set of bills I had to include in the deposit. And the customer had to go out of his way to acquire said bills. They're just silly.

I always did get a kick out of the few old guys that used them though. They'd hand them to me, waiting for a reaction, just sort of giggling under their breath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom