I have a feeling we are going to have our way with the Bears. (1 Viewer)

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.

I sincerely hope you're right!

A road game against a team with a good defense is always going to be tough in the NFL. I don't see us having our way with them unless we get some turnovers and it gets ugly late.

I'm expecting a repeat of the Jags game. An ugly W.

Prepare to be disappointed. It's going to be a dogfight. The game will be in question until the final whistle. Players will get hurt. Yardage will be tough to come by. It's going to be a slog.

The Raiders just put up 24 on them and 2 of their 3 wins were against garbage teams (skins and broncos). Only half decent team they beat is the Viqueens. They are 3-2 for a reason. The offense is a joke. The defense is good but missing their best lineman. Our defense is very close to theirs and our offense is far better. Weather forecast is 65 and clear. Anything can happen but I feel as confident as possible given we have a backup QB. By far feels like the easiest game (not saying any game is easy in the NFL) since Drew went down.

That's a winning record and only one more loss than we have. Soooooo . . . .

They've only beaten one team with a winning record, whereas we've beat 3 with at least a .500 record, one that is 5-1 and another that is 4-2. Of course, it's any given Sunday, as they say, but I like our chances. Can't take them lightly, but I don't think they are as scary as many make them out to be. A lot will hinge on our offense not laying an egg or turning the ball over.

It’s gonna be another game similar to Jacksonville, with hopefully us the ones who find a breakthrough. 1 touchdown could win this game. I don’t care if Oakland managed 20+ points. Chicago have proved they their D is still a wrecking force, enough to rattle anyone. If any D will rattle Teddy then it’s this one, on the road, fresh off a bye week, we have several injuries ourselves too. Not saying we won’t win, but wouldn’t be surprised it’s we dropped this one. Think it’ll be a low scoring affair. Whoever has the most turnovers will win this game. Their Defense is basically their offence as well. We need too keep up with Seattle, San Fran and Green Bay.

I see this as another big special teams game. If neither team is very successful at moving the ball, we will need Morstead to do his thing and pin the Bears deep. When our D stops them, we should get good field position and be able to get into positions for field goals, at least.

I’ve got a good feeling about this game as well. I really feel like the Saints defense should have their way vs the Bears offense... and I think holding the Bears to 10pts or less is very doable.

I also have a really good feeling about Latavius Murray running between the tackles vs that Bears defense. Bold prediction: Latavius Murray goes for 20+ carries, over 100yds rushing, and 2 TDs.

Saints win 27-9

Anyone know what the Pope is saying?

I think it's gonna be a game very similar to last week. Crushing defense and stagnant offense on both sides of the ball. Kamara not playing or less than 100% is really going to limit what we do offensively. PRob getting more game time will be a liability defensively.

Their offense stinks, but who knows what will happen with Trubisky returning this week (maybe?). Their D is a little beat up, but I'm not sure if that's enough. I'm just not sure about this game. I'm hoping it is a game where we dominate the entire 4 quarters in a blowout, but I have a feeling it will be another slugfest. And right now my crystal ball is blank when I ask about this game. So, I'm just hoping for the best one more time. Like most of this season, one game at a time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom