I have a feeling we are going to have our way with the Bears. (2 Viewers)

That's a winning record and only one more loss than we have. Soooooo . . . .

So we are the better team and should win, hence why I am confident about this game.

And we have 2 more wins against a much better set of opponents. Soooooo....

So we are the better team and should win, hence why I am confident about this game.

And we have 2 more wins against a much better set of opponents. Soooooo....
I'd be buying what you're selling if we're playing this game at home.

The Bears are looking at this game as almost a must-win because a third loss lets them behind the 8-ball in that division.

I'd be buying what you're selling if we're playing this game at home.

The Bears are looking at this game as almost a must-win because a third loss lets them behind the 8-ball in that division.

True, and I have no doubt Payton has our boys looking at this as a must win with a red hot Panthers team with a new QB 1 game back.

I see a similar game to last Sunday where points will be limited and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins.

Woof.

I know I’m being one of the super annoying fantasy people, but I’m ignoring all the experts and am all in on Cook and Murray putting up big ff numbers. Murray looked great last game and I think this is his game to assert himself as a worthy replacement to Ingram. Cook looks like he’s finally comfortable and with Kamara hobbled I think he’s going to be the #2 receiving option. Montgomery and Cohen will be sitting on my bench. Saints D looks happy when the other team runs the ball and they’re growing in confidence every week.

Saints 24 Bears 10

Woof.

I know I’m being one of the super annoying fantasy people, but I’m ignoring all the experts and am all in on Cook and Murray putting up big ff numbers. Murray looked great last game and I think this is his game to assert himself as a worthy replacement to Ingram. Cook looks like he’s finally comfortable and with Kamara hobbled I think he’s going to be the #2 receiving option. Montgomery and Cohen will be sitting on my bench. Saints D looks happy when the other team runs the ball and they’re growing in confidence every week.

Saints 24 Bears 10

Cook isn't going to play, was out today with ankle. That's why we signed Parker today.

If they back the Safety and/or LB out, then Murray will gash them.
I have absolutely no idea based on what we've seen with Murray that he'd gash anyone, much less the best defense in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom