I have a feeling we are going to have our way with the Bears. (1 Viewer)

At best I see a 19-0 Saints win.
I think SP will have Teddy on 1 or 2 read passes all game long.
Hopefully Lutz will have a big game

This could easily be a 9-6 game depending on which team makes the fewest mistakes.

Top to bottom I think the Saints are the better all around team but that Bears defense is no joke!!

One thing that does bode well for the Saints is that the defense will be facing the 30th ranked offense in the NFL. The Mitch Trubisky project hasn't quite gotten the wings that the Bears were hoping for.

The plan is to score Td's and not Field Goals. Since the bears don't have a good offense

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.
I life your optimism but I can't get on board. Kamara and Cook DNP, PJ [for what its worth out], away game. I hope I have to return and eat crow

This is set up to be a throwback game to the late 80's Saints under Jim Mora. It will come down to defense and special teams as neither team has a functioning offense. I hope LilJordan can give us a handful of receptions to open up play action. It seems to me that they will take away CGM for the most part because they do not have to worry about Kamara. Turnovers, field position and special teams will be key.

This game is going to be interesting. We might be without AK and Cook. For now I feel like AK is definitely sitting. So going into Chicago without Brees, Kamara and PJ Williams and possibly Cook seems like a tall order for us. If we can just play the game like we did at Jacksonville we have a shot.

This. I want to see a dink and dunk game, because if Teddy holds that ball too long waiting for a downfield play to develop, the Bears D can steal this game with a strip sack or two.
Exactly how we need to attack with short quick strikes.

This game screams "repeat of last week"... with the exception of the Bears having a better defense.... This will be a likely FG festival...

The team that doesn't turn the ball over and/or gets a big play on ST... will win.

This game screams "repeat of last week"... with the exception of the Bears having a better defense.... This will be a likely FG festival...

The team that doesn't turn the ball over and/or gets a big play on ST... will win.
I agree, this is truly a game where turnovers could be the difference between a win and a loss. I just don't see a high scoring game on Sunday. One key for the Saints will be Morestead and his ability to precision place punts and give the Bears long fields to get into scoring range.

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.

Last time I thought I might have my way with my girlfriend, it didn't exactly work out as planned - lol. But let's dominate these bears. Just don't offer the Bears flowers and wine. That was the ultimate cost for me - lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom