I have a feeling we are going to have our way with the Bears. (1 Viewer)

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.

Bingo.

Well my prediction was blown out the water. Didn't expect to see that kind of offensive production against a top defense.

I'll take my crow fried, with Tiger sauce .

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.
Good news - You sir, are a prophet.

Bad news - You’re gonna have to eat bad sushi for the rest of the season to keep this streak going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom