I have a feeling we are going to have our way with the Bears. (1 Viewer)

Spylake

Banned
Reaction score
Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.

how did you feel going into the Jacksonville game?

Follow-up question are you better at picking games then you are picking food options?

I am feverishly casting the Runestones, meditating to the spirit of Vince Lombardi and tracking down my Druid Queen Mystic. Let's hope we get the same answer 5 weeks in a row. This is science! You all know that! - lol

Disney sells happiness. I see you got home with some before it melted. May all your dreams come true.

I feel the same way. Feel better about this game than any since Drew went down. Their D is missing Hicks and the offense plain sucks. Our defensive line should have a field day facing that line. Baring bad weather I a m feeling confident about this game.

Last edited:
I think the d-line will feast this game, but I also feel the offense will struggle some. Not so much because of Kamara potentially not playing, because he was already hobbled enough to where he wasn't really effective against the Jags. We are just not a good red-zone offense right now. Too many opportunities for TDs wasted.

Intuition? Prophetic insight? Or, maybe it's some bad sushi I had a Disney yesterday , but I just feel it in my gut that this will be a good game. 6 and 1. Teddy gets another notch on his belt.

I'm going to make a wild guess, but I think Payton will seek Teddy's comfort zone. After the Bucs game I wonder if they didn't get ahead of themselves and push the playbook too far too fast.

The bears are hurting at QB with their own game manager issues and their O-line is banged up. Our D should give Teddy a huge time in possession advantage and field position.
Thought I was the only one to feel this way!!!

I mentioned in another thread that every year the Saints have that one game where they blow out a team when no one expects it. This isn't that game. In the past the offense is usually firing on all cylinders and it was just a matter of the defense having a dominant game. Right now its the opposite, our defense has playing lights out and our offense is struggling. I hope I'm wrong but I can't see our offense "coming to life" against this Bears defense with Bridgewater at QB and a hobbled Kamara (if he even plays). I do believe we can win but it will be more along the lines of the Dallas or Jacksonville type games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom