NFL Draft I have a new “Draft Crush” (1 Viewer)

Either of these guys (Deguara or Keene) would be perfect Day 3 picks for the Saints. Either could step into the 3rd TE slot right out of the gate, and provide value on special teams and versatility to the offense.

Look up Nick Ralston from Louisiana. He played TE as a grad transfer, but he’s going to play FB in the NFL. He’s sneaky athletic, has good hands, and will be available as a UDFA.

I like him a lot as well. He would knock out two spots with one player as well, opening a roster spot. He could be our starting FB and 3rd TE. And when we have both out there Taysom will be the 3rd TE cause dude can block

That’s the one facet we could add to this offense since we have just about every other one.

Hall of Fame QB ☑
Versatile QB that can play any skill position on offense and block/fake punts.☑
Versatile RB that can do it all ☑
Bruiser RB that can also catch it ☑
Best receiver in the game ☑
One of the best slot & #2 receivers in the game ☑
An elite return man that can also make big plays on offense ☑
One of the better pass catching TEs in the game ☑

This league is a copy cat league and another offensive guru in Kyle Shanahan had the most dangerous fullback in the game last year. So adding that check with a good #3 WR would make our offense the most dangerous from every aspect on the field. So yes he’s become my top want for the 5th round if he makes it there unless we still need a receiver at that pick.

Think I’ve found my 5th round pick for mock draft 6.0 ?

Last edited:
I really hope we consider him in the 5th or 6th...such an underrated prospect and great fit for our scheme. Had an article on him in The Athletic draft section today:
“The fact that he’s not 6-foot-7, if you take that out of the equation and look at the ability to play the game, I don’t think there are many jobs Josiah can’t do,” Denbrock said. “On a roster of 53 people, you have to have more than one guy who can do multiple things. I think his versatility is his strong suit, and on top of that, he’s an incredibly intelligent kid. You put all those things together, and I have a hard time believing he won’t be really, really successful.”

"Deguara projects as more of an H-back or fullback than a tight end at the NFL level, and his goal is to be a four-phase special-teams player, out there on every unit. Some projections have him going as early as the third round, and he should certainly be off the board by the fifth or sixth. "

Mine is Derrick Tuszka from North Dakota state. Check out his videos. He is my sleeper for the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom