I have a STRONG feeling we will get Revis. (1 Viewer)

I can't really explain why, but they're saying Revis will be moved, and I keep thinking he will be moved to us! I know seems like a long-shot, but he makes a ton of sense for us (even if only for 1 season). I guess we'll see.

I had a strong feeling this morning as well but then I went threw my morning bathroom routine and that feeling gone until tomorrow morning...

I can't really explain why, but they're saying Revis will be moved, and I keep thinking he will be moved to us! I know seems like a long-shot, but he makes a ton of sense for us (even if only for 1 season). I guess we'll see.

I think what your feeling is gas.

NFL network says jets have a deal in place for Revis but did not report anything beyond that (i.e. did not mention a team). We shall see; probably just blowing smoke.

I have a feeling that some hot blonde with DD's and a killer tan is gonna come up to my work today in her candy apple red ferrari and say "Get in big boy, we goin for a ride on the wild side". Just a feeling though.

I have a feeling that some hot blonde with DD's and a killer tan is gonna come up to my work today in her candy apple red ferrari and say "Get in big boy, we goin for a ride on the wild side". Just a feeling though.

That would be soooo Nice!!

Good call. We don't need a shut-down CB; what was I thinking! His cap hit would be very do-able for us, and we have next year's picks and players like Mark Ingram and Martez Wilson that would fit for the Jets. Stick to your own team.

If you think the Jets would give up Revis for Ingrahm and Wilson I have a feeling you rode the short to and from school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom