I have a STRONG feeling we will get Revis. (1 Viewer)

Pai Mei

Very Banned
Reaction score
I can't really explain why, but they're saying Revis will be moved, and I keep thinking he will be moved to us! I know seems like a long-shot, but he makes a ton of sense for us (even if only for 1 season). I guess we'll see.

I doubt it bruh but we'll see. Would be interesting... his salary for this season will will fit in the cap but not that new contract that he wants.

There is no reason for the Saints to take him. The Saints are already over the salary cap, and on top of that, the Saints do not have the picks to get him.

The thought crossed my mind too but it's unlikely. Reed to the 49ers and Revis to the Falcons would be an awful start

Revis has been nothing but a headache for Rex when off the field. Rex Ryan has strong ties to Rob Ryan... I think they're... brothers? No way he gets a positive endorsement.

I have a strong feeling that this is an illusion.

Rumor has it is that the 49ers want him to. That is going to really suck if they get Reed and Revis.

We cannot afford him cap wise or compensation wise (picks/players).

I can't really explain why, but they're saying Revis will be moved, and I keep thinking he will be moved to us! I know seems like a long-shot, but he makes a ton of sense for us (even if only for 1 season). I guess we'll see.

Doesn't crack create strong feelings?

Hope not. Makes no sense to get rid of our few draft picks and get in even worse situation cap wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom