I have an incredibly bad feeling about Jeremy Shockey (1 Viewer)

Man, I thought Gonzalez' best days were behind him, I watched Atlanta put the wood on SF this weekend. Boy was I mistakened.

Saints fans.. this is coming from a Giants fan..
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You guys truly don't know what you're in for this season. Jeremy Shockey is alot of things. Jeremy Shockey has been labeled a team cancer. That is the FARTHEST from the truth. You guys will see next year. As you guys will see, Jeremy Shockey likes to talk alot.

But bar none, Jeremy Shockey is the best all around TE in football. Now, I know right now that you will accuse me of being a homer... my boy Shockey's gone. I am just shocked.

And I know the Saints have a scatback that likes to run outside. Any real Giants fan knows that Shockey is easily one of the best blockers. And you would never guess his best block? Sealing the outside. You guys are in for a treat, enjoy.

Oh and in Shockey's best year (which was also his rookie year), Sean Payton specificially made the offense around Shockey. Shockey is a playmaker.

And trust me you guys will grow to love Shockey. He plays as if he is starving every game. With an era of players thinking they can't feed their family with 5 mill a year, you don't know how truly refreshing that is.

Shockey.. Have fun watching guys..

shockey isn't even top 5
1) gonzales
2) whitten
3) gates
4) clark
5) cooley

<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You guys truly don't know what you're in for this season. Jeremy Shockey is alot of things. Jeremy Shockey has been labeled a team cancer. That is the FARTHEST from the truth. You guys will see next year. As you guys will see, Jeremy Shockey likes to talk alot.

But bar none, Jeremy Shockey is the best all around TE in football. Now, I know right now that you will accuse me of being a homer... my boy Shockey's gone. I am just shocked.

And I know the Saints have a scatback that likes to run outside. Any real Giants fan knows that Shockey is easily one of the best blockers. And you would never guess his best block? Sealing the outside. You guys are in for a treat, enjoy.

Oh and in Shockey's best year (which was also his rookie year), Sean Payton specificially made the offense around Shockey. Shockey is a playmaker.

And trust me you guys will grow to love Shockey. He plays as if he is starving every game. With an era of players thinking they can't feed their family with 5 mill a year, you don't know how truly refreshing that is.

Crestor - seems like I remember you posting this message or one very similar to it shortly after we acquired Shockey. You were right about him and I'm glad. I see why you were so passionate about losing him. And yes, I have a feeling you are right about him this week - he's going to be playing lights-out I'm sure.

Crestor is a fellow SR member making fun of Saints fans that overreact at everything that's posted.

He's one sarcastic post after another.

I bet if any mod checks his IP it'll match another member. This guy is straight up baiting people and it's amusing me. No true Giants fan could know how to push Saints fans buttons like he has and I'm shocked that I'm the first to call BS.

Bet the farm I'm right on this one.

1.tony G ...I hate the Falcons
2.Gates... way more athletic than whitten
3.Clark... better QB makes him better than whitten
4.Whitten... I really like him...hate Dal
5.owen daniels
6/7/8.. shockey/cooley/ fassanio...all about the same.. with shockey having the edge b/c he's a saint!

I am a New York Football Giants fan.
Why do you fools insist on adding "football"?? Don't you KNOW that already?

shockey isn't even top 5
1) gonzales
2) whitten
3) gates
4) clark
5) cooley
1.tony G ...I hate the Falcons
2.Gates... way more athletic than whitten
3.Clark... better QB makes him better than whitten
4.Whitten... I really like him...hate Dal
5.owen daniels
6/7/8.. shockey/cooley/ fassanio...all about the same.. with shockey having the edge b/c he's a saint!
Brent Celek of the Eagles will be added to that list within the next year, maybe 2 years. He's playing on a whole different level this year.

To me, Jeremy Shockey is the most talented/ greatest TE to ever play in the game. And as such, he is motivated. I really fear he might singlehandedly beat the Giants this Sunday. :covermyeyes::covermyeyes::covermyeyes:

Kellen Winslow SR., to me is the greatest TE. I understand your homerism though.

Funny! Your post makes it sound like we just traded for him yesterday!

Shockey the best TE in football? Eh..... i am going to have to disagree strongly with that. But i think it is obvious that Shockey seems to have that mean streak that he had when he came into the league.

I particularly remember a pre season game against the Texans his rookie year when he dozed some DB. Last year he looked soft IMO. So far he is looking better, but would not rate him in the top 5 TE's.

You WILL after Sunday's Game when he makes a believer out of you and ROCKS those CB's into a different dimension! Jeremy's gut is of fire to prove what kind of player he still is and Drew wants him recognized as the power he is! Him and Drew is friends, they like they way each other talk, they made friends right off the bat! ( although they did have a rough patch when Jeremy was injured and not quite "in the pocket" )

But don't do nothing to hurt that Boy! He lives inside his own heart and that's a might big place to be. And his Momma made bisquits for me at night, she's a good lady! She everything that boy loves and lights up his eyes when he sees her. That Doyle, he's been drinking again , you watch out for him tonight! UHHHHHHHHH back to the non-Sling Blade world for a minute................. Jeremy Shockey along with Reggie Bush will come up HUGE for us on Sunday, "Nuff SAID!!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom