I have an incredibly bad feeling about Jeremy Shockey (1 Viewer)

Crestor

Veteran
Reaction score
To me, Jeremy Shockey is the most talented/ greatest TE to ever play in the game. And as such, he is motivated. I really fear he might singlehandedly beat the Giants this Sunday. :covermyeyes::covermyeyes::covermyeyes:

Saints fans.. this is coming from a Giants fan..
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You guys truly don't know what you're in for this season. Jeremy Shockey is alot of things. Jeremy Shockey has been labeled a team cancer. That is the FARTHEST from the truth. You guys will see next year. As you guys will see, Jeremy Shockey likes to talk alot.

But bar none, Jeremy Shockey is the best all around TE in football. Now, I know right now that you will accuse me of being a homer... my boy Shockey's gone. I am just shocked.

And I know the Saints have a scatback that likes to run outside. Any real Giants fan knows that Shockey is easily one of the best blockers. And you would never guess his best block? Sealing the outside. You guys are in for a treat, enjoy.

Oh and in Shockey's best year (which was also his rookie year), Sean Payton specificially made the offense around Shockey. Shockey is a playmaker.

And trust me you guys will grow to love Shockey. He plays as if he is starving every game. With an era of players thinking they can't feed their family with 5 mill a year, you don't know how truly refreshing that is.

Shockey.. Have fun watching guys..

How is this in any way a BAD feeling?
Because Crestor is related to this guy ... but not as cute

Attachments

• troll doll.jpeg
    troll doll.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 848
Saints fans.. this is coming from a Giants fan..
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You guys truly don't know what you're in for this season. Jeremy Shockey is alot of things. Jeremy Shockey has been labeled a team cancer. That is the FARTHEST from the truth. You guys will see next year. As you guys will see, Jeremy Shockey likes to talk alot.

But bar none, Jeremy Shockey is the best all around TE in football. Now, I know right now that you will accuse me of being a homer... my boy Shockey's gone. I am just shocked.

And I know the Saints have a scatback that likes to run outside. Any real Giants fan knows that Shockey is easily one of the best blockers. And you would never guess his best block? Sealing the outside. You guys are in for a treat, enjoy.

Oh and in Shockey's best year (which was also his rookie year), Sean Payton specificially made the offense around Shockey. Shockey is a playmaker.

And trust me you guys will grow to love Shockey. He plays as if he is starving every game. With an era of players thinking they can't feed their family with 5 mill a year, you don't know how truly refreshing that is.

Shockey.. Have fun watching guys..

Welcome aboard, Jeremy. I knew you'd blow your cover eventually!

Shockey the best TE in football? Eh..... i am going to have to disagree strongly with that. But i think it is obvious that Shockey seems to have that mean streak that he had when he came into the league.

I particularly remember a pre season game against the Texans his rookie year when he dozed some DB. Last year he looked soft IMO. So far he is looking better, but would not rate him in the top 5 TE's.

To me, Jeremy Shockey is the most talented/ greatest TE to ever play in the game. And as such, he is motivated. I really fear he might singlehandedly beat the Giants this Sunday. :covermyeyes::covermyeyes::covermyeyes:
..And this gives you "an incredibly bad feeling?" Please explain. :idunno:

bitter sweet brutha......bitter sweet.

WRONG!!!

He will need Brees to throw the ball to him. So it will take at least 2 to slay the Giants.

Jeremy will have a great game this week against your NY "not so" Giants and I personally cannot wait to see him unleash his fury on the field in person. The only bad feeling you need to have is for poor Eli having to play in the dome against our defense. :smashfreakB:

Last edited:
The best tight end? Doubtful. He is pretty good though. He is a good fit for this team. I think his best years atheletic wise is behind him. He is a good red zone target. But as far as getting down the field and stretching the defense I don't think so. Just my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom