I have never been more proud to be a Saints fan . (1 Viewer)

FatCitySaint

Drag The Waters
Reaction score
Not only is Brees the greatest of all time IMHO, he is also a player/man that you can be PROUD of. I teared up when Brees knelt by his family after the record, the man is a class act. We may never see a player of his greatness, not just in NOLA, but in sports as great as Brees again.

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an awesome moment....but my “Saints proudness” will never, ever be anything but the Gleason game/moment.
Not even the Super Bowl.

But, yes, the moment was absolutely awesome tonight.

A great night indeed. Special. Whats up with all the tearing up on this forum?. It's just a game. Records will fall. A good win. Hopefully many more to come. On to the next tough opponent. Upwards and onwards - Who Dat!

A great night indeed. Special. Whats up with all the tearing up on this forum?. It's just a game. Records will fall. A good win. Hopefully many more to come. On to the next tough opponent. Upwards and onwards - Who Dat!

Hey man.
I cried like a baby when the Saints won the super bowl. And I don’t cry much (nor do I have a problem with anyone who does) as did my SR friend. Was emotional.
And it is indeed just a game, but for me, for so many years this team was all I had. And that’s all I’ll say on that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom