I have never started a disrespect thread (Madden ratings) (1 Viewer)

The greatniss of the Raidiss. Da da da da dadada dadada...

Hope this doesn't affect their play...:covri:

Can someone explain the significance of this rating system, and why one should be upset, for this old man?

It was just the fact that competition made both games better.
Wouldn’t make a difference any more. EA make so much money from ultimate team they don’t give two craps about anything else.
PES is miles ahead of FIFA in terms of simulation gameplay, have EA upped their game at all? Nope, they still roll out the same garbage game every year because the idiots want to open their packs more than they want to play a good game.

Why does this bother anyone? Seriously, it's just a video game. There's a similar thread on the Falcons board about this same topic. I could only laugh and shake my head. Then I come here and see the same thing. We're better than this.

Saints fans on a Saints site talking about Saints players on Madden. Why are you shaking your head? Of course it's just a video game. I don't think anyone is sitting in a dark room rethinking the choices they've made in life because AK got a 90. It's just something to talk about. Just another offseason topic to discuss and debate.

We're not curing cancer in any of these threads. Just shooting the breeze. I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to post "We're better than this". It's not like we're boycotting or starting a petition or organizing a protest.

Nothin but yer regular...90 for Rodgers. Look at that disrespect.

Madden ratings have almost always been trash. The people doing them are probably not even from this country, much less football fans.

The Vikings WRs...wow. Thielen is 94 and Diggs is 93. I wonder if that's the highest ranked WR duo in Madden history? I'd have to go back and look at Moss & Carter. The Vikings should be an online favorite.

I've heard that the Saints have been a really popular team to play with online the past few years. Makes sense I guess. The offense seems like it would be OP and now that they have a defense, wow.

The Vikings WRs...wow. Thielen is 94 and Diggs is 93. I wonder if that's the highest ranked WR duo in Madden history? I'd have to go back and look at Moss & Carter. The Vikings should be an online favorite.

I've heard that the Saints have been a really popular team to play with online the past few years. Makes sense I guess. The offense seems like it would be OP and now that they have a defense, wow.

But wait, isn't Cousins their best WR, based on his obvious knowledge of how to play the position? ;) ;)

I can only shake my head at their math. They have Philadelphia as the best overall with 84 defense and 87 offense but 89 overall. They have Dallas next with 86 offense and defense but 88 overall. They are both 2 points overall better than the higher of off/def. But the Saints come in third with 82 defense and 92 offense, our total overall, 87, average of the 2. Huh? How does that work?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom