I have said it before and I will say it again (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The SEC is the NFL of college football. cant put it any other way. You have so many good teams and in that same respect great teams. their are the teams that know when to win and they do win, bottom line. If tonight's game was any indicator, the SEC is the future of college football and it has helped shape the course of NCAAF to come. Not bad I would say for a conference that was seen as a good but overrated conference of teams more then 20 years ago. I mean people knew we were good but they did not know that 12 teams would go as far as to change the structure of college football itself.

And thats what has happened, it is not a fluke, last years was not and this years was not either. We are the future of college football, Spurrier helped start it, LSU and others have put the exclamation point on it.

Congrats to LSU and their coach, Les Miles. 2 MNC titles in 4 years is not that bad, maybe even a dynasty.

The SEC is the NFL of college football. cant put it any other way. You have so many good teams and in that same respect great teams. their are the teams that know when to win and they do win, bottom line. If tonight's game was any indicator, the SEC is the future of college football and it has helped shape the course of NCAAF to come. Not bad I would say for a conference that was seen as a good but overrated conference of teams more then 20 years ago. I mean people knew we were good but they did not know that 12 teams would go as far as to change the structure of college football itself.

And thats what has happened, it is not a fluke, last years was not and this years was not either. We are the future of college football, Spurrier helped start it, LSU and others have put the exclamation point on it.

Congrats to LSU and their coach, Les Miles. 2 MNC titles in 4 years is not that bad, maybe even a dynasty.

:plus-un2:
Any SEC team that can make it all the way through a season, then win the conference championship, then get in the NC game, has already earned the spot by virtue of a regular season schedule that is usually the equivalent of a three month long playoff.
No other major college team is more battle tested than are the SEC teams.

The SEC IS the best! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom