I have the Marshmallows..... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I said earlier if the Falcons lost I would bring the marshmallows for the smores when the AFMB melted down.... enjoy

Attachments

• marshmallow-708809.jpg
    marshmallow-708809.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 109
mmmmmmmmm thats good stuff.

Give us a link so we can have seconds.

I just went to the Falcons board and the meltdown is starting. A few weeks ago they wanted coaches fired and Vick benched. The last couple of weeks they were talking Super Bowl. Today they're back to calling for coaches heads again. I don't know if I've seen people jump on and off the wagon as fast as Falcon's fans.

I just went to the Falcons board and the meltdown is starting. A few weeks ago they wanted coaches fired and Vick benched. The last couple of weeks they were talking Super Bowl. Today they're back to calling for coaches heads again. I don't know if I've seen people jump on and off the wagon as fast as Falcon's fans.

Yep, the inconsistency is maddening. Some fans can not take it and go off the deep end. I've been on the fence about Donatell, but now I'm on the bandwagon for him to get out of town. His soft zone junk got eaten alive today. He isn't using his players towards there strengths, and it shows when almost everyone is out of position. Don't get me started on the lack of fundamentals these guys show at times...ugh... . The defense has stunk for the past 2 weeks and it was covered up by us winning. Now the defense has shown that it can not step up when needed- changes need to be made.

read the gameday board on any given sunday...

Yep, the inconsistency is maddening. Some fans can not take it and go off the deep end. I've been on the fence about Donatell, but now I'm on the bandwagon for him to get out of town. His soft zone junk got eaten alive today. He isn't using his players towards there strengths, and it shows when almost everyone is out of position. Don't get me started on the lack of fundamentals these guys show at times...ugh... . The defense has stunk for the past 2 weeks and it was covered up by us winning. Now the defense has shown that it can not step up when needed- changes need to be made.

I'm so very sorry you're a Falcons fan. You deserve better.

The Falcons remind me a lot of the 2002 Saints. A team with a lot of offense but a not so good defense. They have to score a lot of points to win. Eventually that catches up to you. That's what happen to Saints that year when they started out hot and completely collasped at the end. I'm not saying that will happen to the Falcons, but its a very similar situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom