I have to admit, I watch Falcons games. (1 Viewer)

I guess you saw how bad their offensive line is this year. Geez!! Matty Poophead was getting destroyed back there last game.

Sure wasn’t pretty. 8 QB hits and 3 sacks in 1.5 quarters of meaningless football. Greg Williams always presents exotic blitzes in preseason. Still not sure why Quinn put Ryan back in after the first series.

Sure wasn’t pretty. 8 QB hits and 3 sacks in 1.5 quarters of meaningless football. Greg Williams always presents exotic blitzes in preseason. Still not sure why Quinn put Ryan back in after the first series.

Ohh we know. We showed the 49ers nearly everything we had the first preseason game of 2011 and by the time we met up with them in the playoffs later that year, they were ready for it all and more. :rant:

Know thine enemy.

Nothing wrong with great advice from great generals. Produce on it.

I often find that I get ALMOST as much joy watching the Falcons and Panthers lose as I do seeing the Saints win.

That’s sad, right?!!

Now a days I only watch the saints. It takes everything I have to support the nfl that little bit. I use to play FF and watch every game with friends at a local bar. Now, if the saints aren't playing I don't give a shoot.

Football is football you just get the added benefit of possibly watching them fail. Im like most who have posted if the saints are not on i can watch whatever football is on tv.

Football is football you just get the added benefit of possibly watching them fail. Im like most who have posted if the saints are not on i can watch whatever football is on tv.
Used to watch games other than the Saints. Not any more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom