I have to admit (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
After watching Teddy in the preseason I thought after Drew went down we’d be lucky to go 3-3 while Drew was out. I was very wrong. Teddy has played very well with game plans put together for his strengths. More than that our defense has been playing out of their minds. This has to be in the top 3 teams the Saints have put together. If SP can keep the team going at this pace he’ll definitely be the coach of the year.

If our offense returns to form when Brees gets back and our defense continues to play like they have in his absence this team will be nearly impossible to beat. I know Lutz missed a couple of kicks and we gave up that kick return td but other than that our special teams have been great as well.

If our offense returns to form when Brees gets back and our defense continues to play like they have in his absence this team will be nearly impossible to beat. I know Lutz missed a couple of kicks and we gave up that kick return td but other than that our special teams have been great as well.
I’ll still take Lutz over any other kicker out there. You are spot on with your first sentence we will be impossible to beat. I really hope we can lock up home field advantage for the playoffs but even if we don’t we can play with anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom